Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2014, 12:54 PM

226 posts, read 339,729 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=3]You would think with almost 8 days we would have time to do SOO Much more...but I setp up a preliminary itinerary for us. I don't think we'll do a game or aqaurium this time. We prefer most of our time in the water/fishing/beaches anyways. I'm a planner by nature and everyone in the family comments on flexible/flowing/laid back vacation went-they do not know I have it all mapped out when I make these 'suggestions' once there lol-it SEEMS unplanned but it means I put in hours of research to make it this nice. Locals there might have some cool ideas I haven't considered doing/seeing [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=3]Arrival TPA -brunch at Kelly’s or lunch at Jolli Mon’s /Straachans’ desert/ Condo check-in Dunedin and Honeymoon Island afternoon (dine in house)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=3]Morning Kayaks at condo/Indian Rocks day & lunch/Clearwater for dining (maybe traditional Frenchy’s because we've never been and visit Pier 60 for teens)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=3]Boat to 3 Rooker/Fishing-late lunch via boat at Ozona Blue[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=3]Weeki Wachi kayaking/Homosassa Animal Park/ Dinner at Rusty Belly’s Tarpon Springs[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=3]Chill day –Easy morning/Kayaks or bikes into Dunedin/ PM kids to Countryside mall/while we check out neighborhoods/ pass through J. Chestnut park for evening visit (likely dine in house)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=3]Ft De Soto beach/fishing day/ Evening at Pass-a-grille for a sunset dinner (Hurricane or Paradise Grill if more simple) [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=3]Boat to Caladesi or Anclote/evening in S. Harbor for 3rd Friday series (pass through Phillipe Park)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=3]Last day checkout Possible day at Tradewinds w/a day pass and back to airport in pm (not sure if this is worth the $30pp fee)[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2014, 01:00 PM

1,613 posts, read 3,239,806 times
most of the things seem like a good time but I would recommend pier 60 in the evening as that's when the street performers and other activities are going on generally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay