Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 03:06 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,175,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dystopian View Post
You have a valid point, but there are pimply butts then there are PIMPLY butts. Pinellas is PIMPLY! lol
Are you a newbie in TB? Because it doesn't bother me much. Pinellas and overall Tampa Bay is pretty clean, no unsightly graffiti or a lot of trash, like up North (and we do get a lot of tourists.) There's plenty of nice areas along the shores/intracoastal/Northern Pinellas to focus on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2014, 03:06 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,124,405 times
I am curious to know where you came from, when and why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballotpoint View Post
Saint Petersburg is a great town and the North parts of Pinellas County can be a nice place to settle. Honestly, Pinellas County is for young professionals, college students and retired people. Otherwise, a family does not fit in here. I would say Tampa is better suited for family communities. Here are my reasons that I feel this way after living here so many years and why I am moving:

1) There are so many child molesters per mile that they can not even follow the law of living 1,000 feet from a school. Please put in your zip code and you will be disgusted how many predators are near.
2) No public transportation- PSTA is our bus system and that is the best you will get. Enough said.
3) No law enforcement- You will notice that after a crime happens to you and it will. The law can do nothing for you and have been directed to not write tickets, so there crime statistics stay low. I do have to say Largo PD does write tickets, so they are at work. The rest of the police officers hid and play on their laptops or talk on their cell phones day and night. (Sources: Several police officers)
4) No bike or walking safety- If you want to bike or walk, go for it! Downtown Saint Petersburg is the only safe place to ride or walk. Pinellas County does have some great parks to walk and ride. Otherwise, they will kill you out here.
5) Driving is terrible- Law enforcement does nothing to stop it. The locals say it is all the Northerners that have moved down here. I am not sure who's fault it is, but if police enforced the laws and set up speed traps, there would be no problem.
6) School system- If you do not send your child to a north county, then they will not be given a great education. At the same time and you can quote me on this, some teachers consider it a great year, if they have no black students in their classroom. There are great schools throughout this county, but some of these schools are window dressing, which does not address issues of education students. Now they pass students along, so they do not affect their FCAT scores, but once. Not to mention, all the teachers that sleep with students and not even 1% have made the news. Nobody cares. They just allow it to happen. Now if you put your child in the magnet program, your child will be fine. If you put your child in the traditional program, start saving up for bail or hospital bills.
7) Concrete Jungle- It is sickening how much of the land has been built on. They are leaving no nature areas, except for a few parks and the beach. Now they are talking about drilling offshore, so there goes the beaches!
8) Hurricane locked- If a hurricane is coming, rather you have to stay or leave really earl. Otherwise, you can not get out of here. You will find out how bad traffic is during a regular day going over to Tampa. Wait for hurricane. You will live out the hurricane in your car.
9) Traffic- Lights! Lights! Everywhere is lights. You waste most of your time sitting at lights. In fairness, Pinellas County is working on US19 to be a highway system. So they are trying.
10) Newlywed or nearly dead- If you do not fall into either one, pick somewhere else to live. Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando or one of our other great beach cities. This is not the place for you or your children!

Old 01-08-2014, 03:13 PM

237 posts, read 392,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger-f View Post
Are you a newbie in TB? Because it doesn't bother me much. Pinellas and overall Tampa Bay is pretty clean, no unsightly graffiti or a lot of trash, like up North (and we do get a lot of tourists.) There's plenty of nice areas along the shores/intracoastal/Northern Pinellas to focus on.
huh? Because I have an opinion that Pinellas County overall appears worn and tired means I am a newbie to TB? lol, odd...

So, I know others that have agreed with this, I will let them all know they are newbies too!

Old 01-08-2014, 03:28 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,175,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dystopian View Post
huh? Because I have an opinion that Pinellas County overall appears worn and tired means I am a newbie to TB? lol, odd...

So, I know others that have agreed with this, I will let them all know they are newbies too!
Well you sound like a newbie being bothered by his/her surroundings. I know it's a phase. Once you move to an acceptable(in your mind) area, you'll tune the 'worn and tired areas' out. Btw, there's plenty others that disagree with your opinion. Who knows, Pinellas might be your 'dystopia'.

Old 02-09-2014, 01:54 PM

11 posts, read 16,868 times
Hey im back, to point out a few more things that suck about Pinellas County FL. Well ok here are some more things that suck **** about people or things here! 1) Not a single store will generally have your entire shopping trip worth of items. It`s like they hire people on the good ol boy system. Who ever bull****s the best or talks a great game. Order goods online from out of state ur better off.
2) The rudeness of people! People are the rudest breed of tard known to the planet! Instance of rudeness 1) It`s not umcommon to stand in line at a gas station somewhere complete your order and have the next persson in line nehind you not provide u with personal space even stand to the side of you as you put your smokes and wallet back in your pocket amd reach past you wile standing at the counter literally with there arm right in ur face wile the habib atendant doesnt tell them to wait till ur done and begins to ring the next personup. Imstance of rudeness 2) when you get verbally atacked by someone generally the surounding crowd will side with who ever the agressor is especially if there viewed as stronger Good people suffer alot on thisin this piece of **** filled county. Instance of rudeness 3) Not nearly a single person will ever respect your space on the road, or at a stop light for that matter. The people have no respect for each others lives or the passengers in you car or truck. Especially if u drive a lesser value vehicle or something foreign on ocasions. These people will just imcrease there speed instead of slow down if you end up in there path crossing the street from afar. I had a personal instance a few years back ware i was crossing in to a blockbuster video on 49th street in pinellas park and my car went sideways a diecent car. It went sideways in the rain. As i was crossing from a median in the center of the road. I ended up facing trafic in the rain a week before christmas. I couldnt straighten it out the road was to slick! Everyone coming toward me didn`t slow down they sped up coming faster toward me. Seeing my car floundering. My wheels finaly caught i went to turn it around the *******s kept comming even faster! My car shot off i went back ovrer the center median in to oncomming taffic the other direction they all started honking at me i was paniced amd somewhat out of control. I was plowed by a ******* in an f350 Extended cab necause he would not break. Nor would anyone else. No respect for human life among hundreds on the road either direction at the time only 2 stoped to see if we were ok and everyone kept moving giving us dirty looks as we imerged from my now destroyed vehicle no respect for human life what so ever. Thats why so many residents drive very large trucks and they even say it! Your dieimg if ihit you or this thing hits you but honda is prety safe saved my life.
Imstance of discusting rudeness 4) you could ne broke down on the side of the road and good luck if u need a push or a hand gettimg your truck out of traffic people will just honk at you and tell you to get the piece of **** off the road. Or time for a new car. I had a dead battery once in a parking lot and no one would give me a jump in front of my job for 2 hours i even got told to buy a new car a few times. U could imagime if god forbid u blew a hose amd had to put a part on somewhere. And all the senerio that could stem from a break down. Instance 5 of insane discusting rudeness. 5) Dont have diabeates or any other afliction misspell what ever. But dont do man you might die! Seriously! You might DIE! I am the only one i have evet seen stop for someone in need of medical asistance. Period. Like i said most of the people here dont value life. I have helped people when ever i see someone in need but many wont. Ive had a few ocassions where i caught a diabedic attack where people where say a person was a drunk or old men amd women stared with very nasty looks on there faces amd just walked past. I had one instance my self actually where i had a chroans attack and crawled accross the briam dairy bridge where my doctor denied me meds wile puking blood he called the law on me for saying **** u to me and i was forced to leave having a attack. Crawled accross brian dairy bridge threw to seminole and was laughed at by passing traffic for being drunk. I wasnt drunk but i did have blood comming feom a esophagus tear amd i was in severe pain. I got to a florist in a plaza across seminole blvd ware a woman saw me sick let me im and gave me 20 dollars to take a taxi home or to a hospital. Thank you one in a million kind stranger. No respect for human lifelke the women at the tyrone walmart years latter that saw me have the begining of a epeleptic seizure in line and acused me with customers of being on drugs or drunk as i stumbled into the candy rack. And hardly held my self up. I was stared at as i had this thing walking out the doors from a low patasium from the 15 20 dollar lawns i had to do that day that didnt pay my gas because of mo one hireing me for work for mearly 3 years. At that point. No respect for hard work either.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:37 PM

I have more to.. these people will spit on you in pinellas county given the chance.no lie. But it doesnt stop there. Tjese peiple here choose sides mainly with who they know not following propper hire proccess when looking for work. Many many bosses in positions of athority in pinellas dont deserve any postion of authority, never looking at them selves and constantly pointing the finger at there employee not getting there hamds dirty and telling employees how its there fault and not the way they explained something or directed there order. Good ol boy attitude totaly. I constantly have to inform companies ofhow there bosses abuse there athority and dont lead by example and merly addministor the order gettimg nasty about how employee`s perform when they as managers and supervisors are ultimately the cause of breakdown. 98% of the time u look at your self not the employee. You explore all options not get angree at people for doimg as there told its not a example of lack of common sense because there is no such thing as common sense whats to u isnt to another dipp asses. Like this acne scar faced ass in little ceasars park blvd pinellas park accross from sams club. The *******s getimg mad at employee`S for handimg out to manybfree cookies and being a total bully boss. Thretenimg peoples jobs making **** wage over his lack of managment skills. Not to mention the guy has ****. Maybe fat boy its you and you just suck at your job. Domt blame everyone because your so fat and buy the way tje only reason i never say anything back to thos bully boss fat turd is because i can beat his ass amd he looks at me like he has no fear but i arms crossed telling me he thinls im lieing about wantimg cookies foe my son. If this ******* gave me this kind of **** out of work i would put my foot up his fat ass. The bosses in town most not all all over county reek. Finger pointers. At lowes avcross the street i was waved in to a comfromtation by workers wile i was.trying to obtain a plate number of a threatening tailgater in a big ford truck. The truck of fat *******s amd over grown *******. Had to contact the company over that to you dont invite trouble to a store front and threaten others with it even though.they were the agressor. Its constant that you will.find a boss not giving a **** or doimg the wrong thing and most people look to this as an ability you earn some how. The ability to give less of a **** and do less as you work your way up.
Of course being in there position they wont addmit this but its the case. A lot of the older generation to currently 40`s amd up. Most small buisness`s in the pinellas.county area like willet tree service and ebel lawn among assloads of mearly every one know there employee`s are felons and mostly on drugs pot pills and anything else. Take there pay checks home and smoke your money up do it wile there working so onamd so forth. Small buisness aka i cant attend a normal job because i wont pass a screen or be able to get up and do **** on a schedule period because.im a piece.of **** pot head drug dealer ex con felon that takes your money home and smokes amd drinks his dinner and snorts it up his mose and since i work for one of these places probably on probation and my neighbors hate me because i bring my friends over at night to intimidate so that i can do all of such freely piece.of **** small buisness *******s.

I have a great idea for pinellas county here! Since there are good people that deserve and need it how about this. Keep some urine or hair tests available at your house for people that knock on your door or some how present there ****ty ham amd eggs bull**** buisness to you as say look i know where im at right now im in one of the drug capitals of the united states.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:44 PM

And if you *******s are worth a **** and want my buisness pass a dug screen each of you . And i will bet your ass more times then not the entire.or.mearly all of the crew or person in question will show they just want you to pay for there pot booze and drugs for the night amd barely pay bills with any of it. I mean the state wont regulate it why not do it your selves unless you enjoy giving dope money to felons ond cons. Ask there names amd see who u have on your property around ur.kids amd wife. Check there numbers. This county is total horse.**** and weather residence want to addmit it or not they know or dont know and dont care who they hand.money to a running joke of a county and a mecca of pieces.of ****.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:56 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,898,341 times
Attached Thumbnails
Review on Pinellas County-image.jpg  

Old 02-09-2014, 04:09 PM

1,024 posts, read 1,799,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by damanmoney View Post
And if you *******s are worth a **** and want my buisness pass a dug screen each of you . And i will bet your ass more times then not the entire.or.mearly all of the crew or person in question will show they just want you to pay for there pot booze and drugs for the night amd barely pay bills with any of it. I mean the state wont regulate it why not do it your selves unless you enjoy giving dope money to felons ond cons. Ask there names amd see who u have on your property around ur.kids amd wife. Check there numbers. This county is total horse.**** and weather residence want to addmit it or not they know or dont know and dont care who they hand.money to a running joke of a county and a mecca of pieces.of ****.
Wow. No wonder you hate it here. If I had this much angst against society, I'd hate life anywhere. Where ever you go … there you are.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:56 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,584,614 times
Quote:
Hey im back, to point out a few more things that suck about Pinellas County FL. Well ok here are some more things that suck **** about people or things here! 1) Not a single store will generally have your entire shopping trip worth of items. It`s like they hire people on the good ol boy system. Who ever bull****s the best or talks a great game. Order goods online from out of state ur better off.
2) The rudeness of people! People are the rudest breed of tard known to the planet! Instance of rudeness 1) It`s not umcommon to stand in line at a gas station somewhere complete your order and have the next persson in line nehind you not provide u with personal space even stand to the side of you as you put your smokes and wallet back in your pocket amd reach past you wile standing at the counter literally with there arm right in ur face wile the habib atendant doesnt tell them to wait till ur done and begins to ring the next personup. Imstance of rudeness 2) when you get verbally atacked by someone generally the surounding crowd will side with who ever the agressor is especially if there viewed as stronger Good people suffer alot on thisin this piece of **** filled county. Instance of rudeness 3) Not nearly a single person will ever respect your space on the road, or at a stop light for that matter. The people have no respect for each others lives or the passengers in you car or truck. Especially if u drive a lesser value vehicle or something foreign on ocasions. These people will just imcrease there speed instead of slow down if you end up in there path crossing the street from afar. I had a personal instance a few years back ware i was crossing in to a blockbuster video on 49th street in pinellas park and my car went sideways a diecent car. It went sideways in the rain. As i was crossing from a median in the center of the road. I ended up facing trafic in the rain a week before christmas. I couldnt straighten it out the road was to slick! Everyone coming toward me didn`t slow down they sped up coming faster toward me. Seeing my car floundering. My wheels finaly caught i went to turn it around the *******s kept comming even faster! My car shot off i went back ovrer the center median in to oncomming taffic the other direction they all started honking at me i was paniced amd somewhat out of control. I was plowed by a ******* in an f350 Extended cab necause he would not break. Nor would anyone else. No respect for human life among hundreds on the road either direction at the time only 2 stoped to see if we were ok and everyone kept moving giving us dirty looks as we imerged from my now destroyed vehicle no respect for human life what so ever. Thats why so many residents drive very large trucks and they even say it! Your dieimg if ihit you or this thing hits you but honda is prety safe saved my life.
Imstance of discusting rudeness 4) you could ne broke down on the side of the road and good luck if u need a push or a hand gettimg your truck out of traffic people will just honk at you and tell you to get the piece of **** off the road. Or time for a new car. I had a dead battery once in a parking lot and no one would give me a jump in front of my job for 2 hours i even got told to buy a new car a few times. U could imagime if god forbid u blew a hose amd had to put a part on somewhere. And all the senerio that could stem from a break down. Instance 5 of insane discusting rudeness. 5) Dont have diabeates or any other afliction misspell what ever. But dont do man you might die! Seriously! You might DIE! I am the only one i have evet seen stop for someone in need of medical asistance. Period. Like i said most of the people here dont value life. I have helped people when ever i see someone in need but many wont. Ive had a few ocassions where i caught a diabedic attack where people where say a person was a drunk or old men amd women stared with very nasty looks on there faces amd just walked past. I had one instance my self actually where i had a chroans attack and crawled accross the briam dairy bridge where my doctor denied me meds wile puking blood he called the law on me for saying **** u to me and i was forced to leave having a attack. Crawled accross brian dairy bridge threw to seminole and was laughed at by passing traffic for being drunk. I wasnt drunk but i did have blood comming feom a esophagus tear amd i was in severe pain. I got to a florist in a plaza across seminole blvd ware a woman saw me sick let me im and gave me 20 dollars to take a taxi home or to a hospital. Thank you one in a million kind stranger. No respect for human lifelke the women at the tyrone walmart years latter that saw me have the begining of a epeleptic seizure in line and acused me with customers of being on drugs or drunk as i stumbled into the candy rack. And hardly held my self up. I was stared at as i had this thing walking out the doors from a low patasium from the 15 20 dollar lawns i had to do that day that didnt pay my gas because of mo one hireing me for work for mearly 3 years. At that point. No respect for hard work either.
Quote:
I have more to.. these people will spit on you in pinellas county given the chance.no lie. But it doesnt stop there. Tjese peiple here choose sides mainly with who they know not following propper hire proccess when looking for work. Many many bosses in positions of athority in pinellas dont deserve any postion of authority, never looking at them selves and constantly pointing the finger at there employee not getting there hamds dirty and telling employees how its there fault and not the way they explained something or directed there order. Good ol boy attitude totaly. I constantly have to inform companies ofhow there bosses abuse there athority and dont lead by example and merly addministor the order gettimg nasty about how employee`s perform when they as managers and supervisors are ultimately the cause of breakdown. 98% of the time u look at your self not the employee. You explore all options not get angree at people for doimg as there told its not a example of lack of common sense because there is no such thing as common sense whats to u isnt to another dipp asses. Like this acne scar faced ass in little ceasars park blvd pinellas park accross from sams club. The *******s getimg mad at employee`S for handimg out to manybfree cookies and being a total bully boss. Thretenimg peoples jobs making **** wage over his lack of managment skills. Not to mention the guy has ****. Maybe fat boy its you and you just suck at your job. Domt blame everyone because your so fat and buy the way tje only reason i never say anything back to thos bully boss fat turd is because i can beat his ass amd he looks at me like he has no fear but i arms crossed telling me he thinls im lieing about wantimg cookies foe my son. If this ******* gave me this kind of **** out of work i would put my foot up his fat ass. The bosses in town most not all all over county reek. Finger pointers. At lowes avcross the street i was waved in to a comfromtation by workers wile i was.trying to obtain a plate number of a threatening tailgater in a big ford truck. The truck of fat *******s amd over grown *******. Had to contact the company over that to you dont invite trouble to a store front and threaten others with it even though.they were the agressor. Its constant that you will.find a boss not giving a **** or doimg the wrong thing and most people look to this as an ability you earn some how. The ability to give less of a **** and do less as you work your way up.
Of course being in there position they wont addmit this but its the case. A lot of the older generation to currently 40`s amd up. Most small buisness`s in the pinellas.county area like willet tree service and ebel lawn among assloads of mearly every one know there employee`s are felons and mostly on drugs pot pills and anything else. Take there pay checks home and smoke your money up do it wile there working so onamd so forth. Small buisness aka i cant attend a normal job because i wont pass a screen or be able to get up and do **** on a schedule period because.im a piece.of **** pot head drug dealer ex con felon that takes your money home and smokes amd drinks his dinner and snorts it up his mose and since i work for one of these places probably on probation and my neighbors hate me because i bring my friends over at night to intimidate so that i can do all of such freely piece.of **** small buisness *******s.

I have a great idea for pinellas county here! Since there are good people that deserve and need it how about this. Keep some urine or hair tests available at your house for people that knock on your door or some how present there ****ty ham amd eggs bull**** buisness to you as say look i know where im at right now im in one of the drug capitals of the united states.
Quote:
I think my eye's are bleeding
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay