Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 06:13 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times

Advertisements

Palm Harbor is great...don't regret moving her...but if I was 30 with a young family moving from NYC...I'd pick Westchase...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2014, 06:27 PM

30,431 posts, read 21,241,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrviking View Post
I think my eye's are bleeding
Great grammar skills. No way i am reading all that blather.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:28 PM

11 posts, read 16,868 times
I dont have anything against society as a whole at all i actually love lots of people just not in pinellas. I go to dade wes chapel ruskin river view new port. I never encounter anything like when i get over to pinellas. The people are just discusting there. Thats all. When ever i say pinellas county to anyone from another county they say o pinellas. Yeah i know that place. They all think there better or there **** doesnt stink. Or speak of how rude you are. Look online type it in type pinellas county suck and that sort of stuff in google. Or the hoes of pinellas county. Not just me mam i just deliver the truth.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:40 PM

11 posts, read 16,868 times
Id also like to say once my coments arent generally out of anger. I only states what i state to explain how the generalpopulation is. People are definately way different everywhere you go. If you think otherwise your sheltered to an extent i have never been. Im just realistic. And i am in no way harboring resentments nor expect pitty. Or deserve sarcasim look at your self if you think so. You know everything i said is truth. Admit it or not. It is what it is. And you act like you act. So be it. I cant do a thing to change it. Just informing of my experiences. And others ive seen. Plus your replies let other people see exactly what i mean full of anger and discust them selves. Thank you for helping others to see my point. I mean what if everything i say is true what if its not what if it happened to me or it didnt. You just showed how discusting you really are lol funny preach on brothers and sisters. FOLLOW THE BUZZARD. LOL!

Last edited by damanmoney; 02-16-2014 at 01:23 PM..

Old 02-16-2014, 02:48 PM

1,736 posts, read 2,573,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrviking View Post
I think my eye's are bleeding
Somebody actually Read that?

Old 02-18-2014, 01:50 PM

49 posts, read 85,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dystopian View Post
Overall, Pinellas looks like an aged dump. The vast majority of homes and neighborhoods are tired and worn.
Yes.. the realtor told my parents that St Pete was too old and how they might want to look at Sarasota area, even Bradenton. I think they meant that many of the homes were because St Pete is an OLD city yes.. theres senior citizens or young people from my gatherings but ya if you want kids or want to have 3 or more, even one could be problematic. If you're single, St Pete is awesome though and it would be a good city to live by yourself and have other friends to see.. there is a lot to do but yes I can see what the OP might be saying at the same time. If you want a family, its probably best to look at Sarasota or some parts near Tampa depending.

Old 02-18-2014, 03:04 PM

145 posts, read 229,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
Just about that whole post is your opinion and almost no facts.

Your opinions are, as always on these threads, wildly exagerated.

It is not a perfect area but no where near what you try to make it seem.
I agree 100% here. While I may only have 1 year exposure to Pinellas county...I have not experienced anything near what that person is describing. Try living 3 miles from the border of Detroit and get back to me. People have been way above average friendly and safe as far as I am concerned and compared with other places I have lived
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay