Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 05:19 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHASLS2 View Post
Stay away from Port richey at all cost as this is a very poor area full of small time drug dealers and drunks. Look up crime reports for the Jasmine lake area and other areas close by and you will think twice about moving here.
Any person referring to a complete small town as a place of drug dealers and drunks, is IMO not knowing what they are talking about.

Subdivision Activity

Check out streets or communities on the link above which is the official link to the Pasco Sheriff's office where every call can be seen on the website.

The community where I live at had it share of crimes, mostly small and caused by 2 HS kids...Since they moved it changed a lot but anytime another prick can move in or turn into a similar person..

Recently Pasco county had a crime swipe in Port Richey and some of the repeat offenders were taken of the street

If you look at Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete, etc...every where you have people causing an issue and when they move away or are picked up the talk will still be the same even if it has changed...but on the other hand a nice street can have one loser move in who terrorises the area and turns that part to an area and change it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2010, 06:54 AM

30,400 posts, read 21,215,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Any person referring to a complete small town as a place of drug dealers and drunks, is IMO not knowing what they are talking about.

Subdivision Activity

Check out streets or communities on the link above which is the official link to the Pasco Sheriff's office where every call can be seen on the website.

The community where I live at had it share of crimes, mostly small and caused by 2 HS kids...Since they moved it changed a lot but anytime another prick can move in or turn into a similar person..

Recently Pasco county had a crime swipe in Port Richey and some of the repeat offenders were taken of the street

If you look at Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete, etc...every where you have people causing an issue and when they move away or are picked up the talk will still be the same even if it has changed...but on the other hand a nice street can have one loser move in who terrorises the area and turns that part to an area and change it...
Sorry there jack, i know what i am talking about. I have had 18 drug dealers busted and over 12 renters kicked out in my hood. Check out westport and weep.

Like a complete fool i moved out of wonderful Danashores in Tampa that i had lived for 41 years and moved into a 600k house on the gulf behind Westport in 04. My home was worth 800k in 05 and now i can't even give it away for under 200k thanks to no one wanting to pay 16k a year for home owners INS.

Westport is full of small 2bedroom shoebox homes that are rented out to drug dealers and bums, half the homes are empty and have 4 ft high grass. Most everywhere in Port richey is just as bad or worse, not saying every place is bad but most are. Hoilday is about as bad also, the richer areas east of US19 are somewhat better.

Last edited by LKJ1988; 09-19-2010 at 06:56 AM.. Reason: posted too soon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay