Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2009, 10:31 AM

877 posts, read 1,911,777 times

Advertisements

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I currently work at home, but my dogs are barking and interrupting my calls.

I just need a small space needed with a desk, locking door and access to a phone line and high speed internet. I don't need a receptionist and all my work is done by phone so I don't have any in-person clients. Basically I need a large closet.

I like in South Tampa and I don't want to have to drive too far. I'm hoping for rent in the $250-$350 range.

Does anyone know of anything that might work for me? I've checked out Craigslist but I haven't seen anything so far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2009, 04:42 PM

807 posts, read 3,186,016 times
We work from home and have 2 dogs, too (Welsh Corgi and Standard Poodle). I feel your pain. We put them in their crates if they get too rowdy. They'll stay quiet then except if someone comes to the door. It just makes more sense to us to stay here for now rather than rent an office space and check on the dogs, go out for lunch, gas and all those added expenses. People really don't mind that we have the dogs here at our 'office' since we might just take them with us to an actual office anyway.

I know that didn't answer your question but I just thought you should know...you're not alone!

Old 01-22-2009, 07:50 AM

1,466 posts, read 3,077,659 times
I have an attorney friend, but she is in Largo area, by Ulmerton/Seminole blvd
any good?

Old 01-22-2009, 11:11 AM

877 posts, read 1,911,777 times
Thanks Lavendar, but I think that would be too long of a commute.

Hi On-da-beach. Unfortunately under my contact I'm not allowed to have any background noise at all so either the dogs go to daycare or I go somewhere else. It makes me sad because I thought one of the best things about working from home would be being able to hang out with the dogs all day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: