Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2007, 08:46 AM

11 posts, read 50,771 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are going to be visiting the Wesley Chapel area to determine whether we should make a move or stay here in Massachusetts. We have 2 children ages 4 and soon to be 3 years old. Our biggest challenge that we face is visiting pre-schools. We don't have much time to see all these different schools and we were hoping to narrow the search down to 4 different school systems. My daughter will miss the kindergarten cut uff due to her November birthday and therefore we will be reviewing both age groups. Does anyone have any insight about which schools to see and which schools to avoid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2007, 11:08 AM

9 posts, read 22,930 times
Default Wesley Chapel

We live in Meadow Pointe and they have the best schools. Have everything you need.
They just built a new elementary and they really picked the BEST teachers for this school.
You have to live in Meadow Pointe to go there...let me know if I can help anymore!

Old 09-28-2007, 11:52 AM

5 posts, read 14,262 times
I live in Land O' Lakes and there are a couple of pre-schools in the area. There is a Primrose and a Kids R Kids that both, I believe, start at 3 years old. There is also Academy at the Lakes which is a private school and they start at 4 years old. Since they are a private school they can be a little more lenient with the Septemeber 1st cut-off date as they have their own screening process for admissions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay