Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 06:44 AM

3 posts, read 7,394 times

Advertisements

hello i am moving from baltimore to clearwater in june first week...i am currently on 230 oxyconde 30mg and 90 ms cotin 60 mg...ive been a chonic pain patient for over 10 years and got social security disability income...can anyone suggest a doctor that will continue my current meds with out them trying to cut them down...thanks...rick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 08:58 AM

3,237 posts, read 6,319,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxycon80 View Post
hello i am moving from baltimore to clearwater in june first week...i am currently on 230 oxyconde 30mg and 90 ms cotin 60 mg...ive been a chonic pain patient for over 10 years and got social security disability income...can anyone suggest a doctor that will continue my current meds with out them trying to cut them down...thanks...rick
There is a REAL good one at 1201 Orient Road; Tampa, FL 33619. Just ask for David. He will hook you right up with all your needs.

LoL, love the username...

Old 05-03-2011, 09:26 AM

3,381 posts, read 9,122,145 times
Quote:

You should consider a pain block instead of pills. Just what this area needs. Another person who can;t live without their pain pills. It is amazing how many people down here, who are not old, need their pain pills.

Old 05-03-2011, 09:30 AM

Old 05-03-2011, 09:42 AM

you guys are really funny down here...now do you really think i would call that nubmer when i can look the address up...you two guys must me out out of work comendians....althought i did think the hook up was funny....you guys just dont know....i hope one day you need them and they give you a advil....

Old 05-03-2011, 10:07 AM

3,381 posts, read 9,122,145 times
Quote:
you guys are really funny down here...now do you really think i would call that nubmer when i can look the address up...you two guys must me out out of work comendians....althought i did think the hook up was funny....you guys just dont know....i hope one day you need them and they give you a advil....
You are so high you sent the same message twice and your second one didn't make sense. I have used pain pills before.... for a couple of days. I have no idea how people can stand to be high on opiates all the time. Just go get some heroin why you're at it.

I have friends and family that have fallen to the addiction of pain pills. It is a sad sad thing to watch. They become dependent on the pills and must have them. They swear it makes them better, unfortunately you can tell by looking in their eyes they have lost themselves to the addiction.

Yes, I am sure the pain is unbearable when you run out of pills and can;t get a refill. But you see, it's not just the pain you are feeling.... it's the withdrawal.

Pain pills are for temporary relief of pain. If you continue to have chronic, long term pain.... look into a pain block. That's if you can and are willing to give up your highly addictive, life destroying, soul crushing opiate pills.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:10 AM

3,237 posts, read 6,319,041 times
Quote:
Yes, I am real funny, as are you. Why dont you start your own thread labeled "anyone know where I can doctor shop some oxy 80's"

Pathetic junkies...

Old 05-17-2011, 12:47 PM

1 posts, read 2,408 times
Default Help me please

I just moved to Baltimore from South Florida. I need help too. What is the doctor's name you were seeing in Baltimore before you moved? Thank you in advance for your help.

Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 01:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,263 times
I go to Padgett Medical Center, been going for over a year now. And I've never had a problem. They've always been great and professional. Plus their office is really clean. I've been to others where the staff is rude and the places were dirty. Kinda made me feel like cattle. Friendly staff and doctors are important to me because i've realized this pain will never go away unless doctors learn to do spinal transplants. So if I'm gonna need meds for the rest of my life, I might as well be someplace where they treat me with respect and dignity.

Old 08-05-2011, 06:16 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,622,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Have you tried Acupuncture? after a few visits my chronic knee and hip pain are gone..i'm impressed, cant recommend any particular place in the St Pete area as i'm up north for the moment..
I'm glad you found help without resorting to narcotics. I've had delibilitating back injuries in the past and went to the ER and other doctors. I never asked for pain meds and never received any. I was in severe pain for months, but I sucked it up and went on with my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay