U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 08:51 AM

2 posts, read 1,708 times

Advertisements

What do the hoa fees cover? I am optimistic about the building and area as I know for a fact the area is wonderful. The people who say it is a dump....are the people that are living in the community and cant afford the good deal and do not want people to get the deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2012, 08:44 AM

1 posts, read 880 times
Default Dump beware!

Don't buy in this complex, It's a real dump! I don't care if it's $10,000 you're throwing ur $ away! Even if u rent it out, the roof is falling apart, the dock is too and what happens if u cant rent it anymore? You're done, look somewhere else, read the reviews- This is a cheapsake condo only idiots buy here!

Old 10-05-2012, 05:52 PM

1 posts, read 799 times
I rent here but i am moving soon. We (me and many neighbors) have had extensive rat issues. The owner of my unit moved out because it only got worse and was way too much for her. So I rent it for almost nothing...which is still too much. We also have extensive roaches too, perhaps because of the empty units. When I first moved here, I asked what they were doing about the rats, the mean lady in the office looked me straight in the face and said "We don't have a rat issue". This was shortly after my unit owner and other neighbors told me the extent of the rats and how the office won't do anything about it. After some complaining, they poisoned them on two occasions...so it went from literally having rats running on the kitchen counters and in bedrooms to having a horrible smell then flies everywhere.

Many have moved because of towing and pest issues. The president faced sideways and would not look at me when I went in to tell them about the rats running on my counter...it was the weirdest thing...the board and office lack all people skills.

That being said, the neighbors and maintenance are wonderful.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:59 AM

2 posts, read 1,708 times
But.......WHY!? Are these people just evil? Why would you want people knocking your door down .....Just take care of it!? Does the owner have some mental issues.....Evidently....Maybe someone should commit him to the correct institution that may be of some help for him...I would like to invest in that area,,,It is a nice area.....Hmm?

Old 04-10-2013, 08:52 AM

1 posts, read 712 times
I would not recommend buying here management is a mess have had work order in to fix my condo for 3 years 30 minute job. still waiting onsite office useless they have special rules for people on the board there way or no way they will tow ur car in a heartbeat they benefit from the towing company be smart move on

Old 04-11-2013, 12:22 PM

24,329 posts, read 13,887,412 times
I kept driving by and just kept driving,,, where is code enforcement? I blame them for not making this place more presentable, as it is with many other properties,,, why?? tampa desperatly needs to tidy up...

Old 01-26-2015, 08:16 AM

1 posts, read 393 times
Default Northbay Village in Tampa Florida.

The property management running this place are a bunch of crooks, all you need to do is go and knock on a few doors and hear it for yourself from the tenants living there. They have remove the sauna, the family pool has been under construction for a couple of years and they can't repair it. Alan (President to Association) paid the contractor in full, supposedly contractor die so the resident are screwed. Association has been reported to the state several times already. Maintenance fee are out of control. I can go on and on, but what the hell is the point.... Sad Thanks Alan and Team, for screwing innocent people. You should be ashamed, these are people who have retired or what to live a decent life. I wonder how you were able to buy a few property in northbay village. Wait until these resident come together. This place can be somewhere nice to live. But not until there is a management company who cares. Don't bother investing your money at Northbay Village. Don't believe me? Go ask the resident there.

Old 01-26-2015, 02:58 PM
KPB

1,502 posts, read 1,076,433 times
I grew up close to there (Longboat Blvd). you do not want to live in those condos, they are pretty bad. A lot of riff raff as well (ghetto).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay