Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 03:13 PM

552 posts, read 720,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtrip75 View Post
Population growth IS the problem and it isn't natural. It's artificial. Right now as we speak, our Congress is trying to massively increase our population. In the Senate Committee, one guy proposed that we bring in 100 million new people in the next 30 years. He was rejected 17-1 because his proposal was too ANTI-IMMIGRATION.
This is what Ive been saying. I guess nobody will be happy until we look like China and India with all the smog and nasty drinking water and traffic like L.A.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2013, 08:55 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
what are you proposing? population control ? genecide?? euthanasia? I am not getting your thinking. The population grows in "certain areas" due to the climate and economy. We go where the money is... there is plenty of clean virgin land out there, but who can afford it? Monopoly was already played and they all collected $200 along time ago. Tmpa will grow. but good planning can keep it from becoming a cesspool.

Old 05-22-2013, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
what are you proposing? population control ? genecide?? euthanasia? I am not getting your thinking. The population grows in "certain areas" due to the climate and economy. We go where the money is... there is plenty of clean virgin land out there, but who can afford it? Monopoly was already played and they all collected $200 along time ago. Tmpa will grow. but good planning can keep it from becoming a cesspool.
How about limiting the number of immigrants to only enough to replace the native birth rate and keeping our population nice and STABLE instead of this runaway growth weve been seeing. The fact youre mentioning genocide and euthanasia says more about you than it does me.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:17 AM

443 posts, read 558,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHborn View Post
This is what Ive been saying. I guess nobody will be happy until we look like China and India with all the smog and nasty drinking water and traffic like L.A.
You must be really fun at parties with such a pessimistic demeanor.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:18 AM

2,006 posts, read 3,319,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
what are you proposing? population control ? genecide?? euthanasia? I am not getting your thinking.
We are proposing limiting immigration. It's not very difficult to do.

Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group", which is what mass immigration is doing.

So, you are supporting genocide, I am opposing it.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:13 PM

Neither, let people LIVE, and stop the real BS... I know why they come and it's OUR fault. Go sit in front of the big house on the hilll and ask why he employs slave labor from mexico or china, etc. Do you know how they got here? and why it became an illegal explosion? Let's start with the employers that stopped requiring H-1B Visas,,, because they stopped paying for it, they got smart and figured out to save on taxes and workman's comp and pay lower wages/ 9 of of 10 illegals are here due to work,,, the gangs are here from watching the parents be treated like dirt and they are angry bunch of bangers, and then you have all the bought smuggled and trafficked foreign children that come here for sex and menial labor at 30 K a year. YES we need to secure th border-- start with wiping the nose of those kids snorting all that dope and really see how the billions of dollars get in past our borders. To stop the madness,,, encarcerate the employers,,, and hell will freeze over before that happens. @nd did you not see the recent write up about the lack of strawberry pickers this year and how the farmers here are paying for lobbysits to go to DC to improve the immigration problem,, why NOT pay a decent wage? let the unemployed pick the strawberry's,,, why NOT hire under H-1B visa? I can find the article for you. You get to the base we fix the problem. as i said before peopel will go where the money is,,, it is survival... why some many Europeans come here? WAR, hunger and desolation in their own country,,, way of the world.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:14 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Wrong, could not be more incorrect. The definition of genocide only covers acts that are *intended* to destroy a national/racial/ethic/religious group. The US accepting refugees from another country is not genocide, either is your daughter marrying an arab dude or migrant workers from Mexico who come to Ruskin to pick tomatoes.
BTW I thought you homefront guys had to put your "anti-racism is codeword for anti-white" signature on your posts.

Old 05-22-2013, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Wrong, could not be more incorrect. The definition of genocide only covers acts that are *intended* to destroy a national/racial/ethic/religious group. The US accepting refugees from another country is not genocide, either is your daughter marrying an arab dude or migrant workers from Mexico who come to Ruskin to pick tomatoes.
BTW I thought you homefront guys had to put your "anti-racism is codeword for anti-white" signature on your posts.
Get off your high horse, whether the immigrants are white or not the population projections show that by the time my future grandkids are my age we will have almost half a billion people in this country. My personal view is thats too damn many. The topic of diluting a culture through mass migrations is a topic for a different thread, or actually a different message board because God knows any un-PC views will be deleted asap on this site.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:17 PM

I think history has shown that somehow the nature of our world keeps a balance, just as the animals are on a a food chain, we too die of illness, natural catastrophes, wars and with birth control never get born at all. So do not worry what will be- let the kids figure that out on thier own in their time. We can control some aspects of our own lives and close families, but in reality,forget trying to control a nation. As for immigration,,, the problem is bigger than you and I, and it would take alot of players to agree to fix it right,,, they can't even sit and agree on the type of coffee to drink. I wonder if the indians had a pow wow and wondered what they could do when the settlers came to ruin the land... by the way other nations like Peru, Chile, Equador are fighting tooth n nail to keep big oil folks from destryoing their natural envirorments. .

Old 05-22-2013, 09:53 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHborn View Post
Get off your high horse, whether the immigrants are white or not the population projections show that by the time my future grandkids are my age we will have almost half a billion people in this country. My personal view is thats too damn many. The topic of diluting a culture through mass migrations is a topic for a different thread, or actually a different message board because God knows any un-PC views will be deleted asap on this site.
I did not mean to lump you in with the guy spewing white supremacist rhetoric, which he does often and does not get deleted by the mods. I find the use of the word genocide offensive and belittles the plight of the victims of real genocide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay