Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 11:04 AM

92 posts, read 584,292 times

Advertisements

spent the holidays with my darling little grandbabies and met all the new family members..

hate having to come to the library to get online but that hopefully will be soon rememdied...

hubby found a job really quickly.. and we are thrilled about being back here in Savannah.. all our friends and family are here..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2009, 11:09 AM

1,275 posts, read 3,417,212 times
I'm really happy that you are back in an area that you love. Is it permanant? One thing, I'm kind of confused, are you back in TN or Savannah GA? Did you leave LA?

Old 11-30-2009, 11:52 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,311,326 times
There is a Savannah, TN!

Old 12-19-2009, 09:21 AM

We are in Savannah, TN.. left Louisiana for good.. and if we like the looks of the apt we are going to enquire about I will be almost on top of a fishing hole, hehehehe.

Old 12-19-2009, 09:41 PM

61 posts, read 206,977 times
Welcome home!

Old 12-24-2009, 08:02 AM

630 posts, read 2,433,077 times
I'm so glad you finally got to go home.

Unfortunately, we aren't home yet.
Still in Minnesota.
We were all set to move August 1st.
Boxes all packed, the truck was ordered and we were set.

An issue came up 8 days before we were supposed to leave and our trip was delayed.
We are still waiting to move.
The house is still packed with boxes everywhere.

We decided since we have to stay our little one might as well finish out the school year.

Hopefully, we'll be able to move by the end of the school year.
I am sooooooooo tired of everything being in boxes and not being able to unpack.

Old 02-03-2010, 04:29 PM

Just popping in. Lot going on since I posted last., Bought a new laptop and yesterday the cable company came and hooked me up.. talk about being a happy camper. Saw my new dr on Monday, gave me new scrips and I am good to go,. lol..
We looked at the apt in counce and we took it.,. I fell in love with it.. and come summer we will look for a house. Going to take our time and find the perfect one for us. Have to have room just in case our children have mandatory hurricane evacuations and call to ask if they can come and stay with us.
Have another grandbaby due in the fall as well.
Have a great day ya'll

Old 02-04-2010, 08:12 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,492,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick4Home View Post
Just popping in. Lot going on since I posted last., Bought a new laptop and yesterday the cable company came and hooked me up.. talk about being a happy camper. Saw my new dr on Monday, gave me new scrips and I am good to go,. lol..
We looked at the apt in counce and we took it.,. I fell in love with it.. and come summer we will look for a house. Going to take our time and find the perfect one for us. Have to have room just in case our children have mandatory hurricane evacuations and call to ask if they can come and stay with us.
Have a great day ya'll
I'm so happy for you! When hubby is ready to hit Pickwick let me know and we"ll go catch a mess of fish!!!!!!!!

Old 02-04-2010, 09:08 AM

851 posts, read 2,459,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick4Home View Post
Have a great day ya'll

WooHoo!! So glad, everything worked out for you. The best to you and your family. And don't forget to change your location on your profile and then it will really be official.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:55 AM

Hubby said OK on that... Fishing poles are just waiting to hit the water..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee