Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2006, 11:12 AM

1,076 posts, read 3,553,364 times

Advertisements

here's an air quality map of tn, how accurate it is i have no idea but it gives you an idea of the state pollution areas.

http://www.creativemethods.com/airqu.../tennessee.htm

you can pull up a few other states by just changing the addy bar.

i think it would be a good idea for us all to put up links of information to help others make a more informed decision on were to possibly live.

even put up some pics of your town would help out a lot to get a better idea of what the town/area looks like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2006, 12:52 PM

7,280 posts, read 21,323,591 times
Thanks for the link! I agree, posting links would be the best and some of us try, but some times the moderators cut any if they think it is advertising, which I understand is necessary as that is not what this site is for. Pictures are a great idea! I'll see what I can come up with for that

Old 09-02-2006, 01:10 PM

132 posts, read 590,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmouse View Post
Pictures are a great idea! I'll see what I can come up with for that
I agree. As a matter of fact I posted that same idea a while back. Information is great and all about different areas but some pictures of the different areas would be a great benefit.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,729,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmouse View Post
Thanks for the link! I agree, posting links would be the best and some of us try, but some times the moderators cut any if they think it is advertising, which I understand is necessary as that is not what this site is for. Pictures are a great idea! I'll see what I can come up with for that
I cut links that are:
-advertisements
-realtor
-mls
We changed our poilicy about links lately. Pictures are a good idea, but be sure that they are not copyrighted.

Old 09-03-2006, 11:56 AM

Default a must when relocating

something everyone should be concered about no matter were you relocate is check the city/county sex offender list.
not a great subject but it's something i haven't seen mentioned on here & should be on the top of everyones list.

Old 09-03-2006, 12:05 PM

Cool info on tn counties

http://www.tennesseeanytime.org/local/index.html

lists every county in tn, if all else fails throw a dart at the tn map were it lands thats were you go.

Old 09-03-2006, 02:56 PM

338 posts, read 1,445,823 times
Exclamation here is the site ...

Try this site for sexual predators in your county (TN) :Tennessee Internet Crime Information [ticic.state.tn.us/] Put in a zip code, name or county and all of the "listed" sex offenders will come up. We gotta do what we gotta do- Thanks joee fro sharing your site-keep up the good fight
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee