Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2020, 09:17 PM

1,664 posts, read 1,919,770 times

Advertisements

I put this in the general section so, hopefully, it will be quickly seen. People who don’t have tv or internet access need help from those who do.

I hear all this great information on the local channels that is directed to the tornado victims but it’s worthless to many who need it because they don’t have tv or internet access.

I can only hope savvy and ethical folks will help contact those without tv or internet access to let them know FEMA is supposed to be here this coming week. They will be trying to visit with folks who suffered real estate loss from the tornado last week.

The news reporter stated FEMA will be going Door-to-door. All well and good so long as the home has a door and someone is living there. Folks who lost everything need to be contacted so they may also be able to speak with FEMA.

FEMA people wear identifying tags

FEMA does NOT charge for their services. They are FREE and don’t let anyone tell you any different.

Also Beware the unscrupulous developers who are coming in like leeches, hounding people to sell their property while those people are still emotionally sorting thru the rubble for salvageable items.

There may be more that I am missing — maybe others can come in and post helpful information regarding FEMA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2020, 06:18 AM

4,347 posts, read 4,725,025 times
In Nashville FEMA is set up at three different locations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee