U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2008, 05:20 PM

5 posts, read 7,004 times

Advertisements

My hunting partner and I are looking for a new place to deer hunt this year. The farm we used to hunt maybe too far for us to drive this year. It is 60 miles one way. We are looking for farm land in between us along Newport Hwy. I live in Greeneville and he lives in Newport. We are very considerate of others. It has taken me 11 years to find the type of person I'm compatible with, and shares my values. We are both very safety minded first. We hunt to fill our homes with the best of nature's bounty, and share with the land owner. If you have any deer you see that you don't want disturbed, just let us know. If you have a big buck you don't want hunted....let us know that also. My partner lives southwest of Newport in Jefferson Co, and we both have special doe tags for that county. My wife and I started canning our venison last year, and plan to this year. The season we hunt is the rifle season. This year the seasons are Nov 22-30, and Dec 20-Jan 7th. Our doe tag hunt is Dec 20-28. You can post here and I will contact you.
Thank you in advance,
Mike and Ken
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2008, 10:55 PM

5 posts, read 7,004 times
What we pack in, we pack out.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

>