U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2007, 06:01 PM

13,905 posts, read 3,124,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellefort View Post
I'm 5' if i really stand up straight as can be. haha. I already have gray hair though. My husband makes it a point to pull them out just to show me. Well it's ok though, at least i'm not losing mine like he is. haha.
I'm 5'2". That 2" is very important to me. Although I heard you start to shrink as you get older so I might be only 5' tall by now. My daughter is exactly 5' and 1/2" tall and she won't let you forget about that 1/2 inch. Can you see over the steering wheel without a pillow????
Rate this post positively

Old 04-22-2007, 06:02 PM

22,576 posts, read 49,431,293 times
Quote:
I'm 5' if i really stand up straight as can be. haha. I already have gray hair though. My husband makes it a point to pull them out just to show me. Well it's ok though, at least i'm not losing mine like he is. haha.
No doubt! You always have the option of coloring it! He'll have to join the Hair Club for Men! Remind him of that!

Old 04-22-2007, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcountrygirl View Post
I'm 5'2". That 2" is very important to me. Although I heard you start to shrink as you get older so I might be only 5' tall by now. My daughter is exactly 5' and 1/2" tall and she won't let you forget about that 1/2 inch. Can you see over the steering wheel without a pillow????
My mom is 5' 2". She tells people she is 5' 3". She is wrong. She is 5' 2"!

Old 04-22-2007, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
My mom is 5' 2". She tells people she is 5' 3". She is wrong. She is 5' 2"!
I take it you have a tall father??? Some of the worst things are being asked how it feels living your life standing in a hole and being patted on the head, I hate that Also, no matter how old you get you are going to be refered to as "cute". I don't care if your drop dead gorgeous, your always going to "cute" becaise your short. Also why is it that no matter what shape a blondes hair is in it always looks good?

Old 04-22-2007, 06:24 PM

Wrong.

Boys do not ask you to dance when you are in middle school.

My first husband was 5' 6". I was about 5' 7" when we met. I've since grown...Anyway, I couldn't wear high heels for 10 years!

I hated being tall.

And yes, my Dad is tall. Or at least he was. He has now shrunk.

Old 04-22-2007, 06:26 PM

1,775 posts, read 7,565,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northcountrygirl View Post

Oh yes i can see over the steering wheel. we just got the New Tundra and i love that truck. It sits way up high. I can't even see the hood that's how great it is and the steering wheel is awesome too. It adjusts up, down and swivels around in a circle too so i can adjust it to the sides even. Though my seat is so close, i try to keep them as far back as i can or i'll have broken knees should i ever get hit head on.

My daughter on the other hand got the real short end of the stick. I have to give her a shot every day of growth hormone because she has a under developed gland that hasn't produced the growth hormone since birth so she'll be lucky to make it to 5'. Right now she's 4'7" and we're crossing our fingers she makes it a bit more to at least 5'.

Old 04-22-2007, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Oh yes i can see over the steering wheel. we just got the New Tundra and i love that truck. It sits way up high. I can't even see the hood that's how great it is and the steering wheel is awesome too. It adjusts up, down and swivels around in a circle too so i can adjust it to the sides even. Though my seat is so close, i try to keep them as far back as i can or i'll have broken knees should i ever get hit head on.

My daughter on the other hand got the real short end of the stick. I have to give her a shot every day of growth hormone because she has a under developed gland that hasn't produced the growth hormone since birth so she'll be lucky to make it to 5'. Right now she's 4'7" and we're crossing our fingers she makes it a bit more to at least 5'.
Oh, Danielle, that is just awful. At least she's 4' 7" and you have her. I bet she is a great joy to you! I bet she is!

Old 04-22-2007, 08:02 PM

Quote:

Oh that's too bad. Tell her not to feel bad though. We have a buyer at work who is only 4'8" and she's perfectly healthy. Wish her the best for me

Old 04-22-2007, 08:03 PM

I love to stand next to the buyer at work. It makes me feel like a grown up

Old 04-22-2007, 08:16 PM

1,775 posts, read 7,565,146 times
Well fortuneately my daughter doesn't even know how short she is compared to others because she's blind and cannot see a thing. She has such a happy attitude all the time. She's the one people at school go to (teachers and all) when they are having a bad day just to get one of her hugs she loves to give.

We need to change this topic to

The effect of moving to TN is short people live here. haha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or