Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2009, 09:48 AM

274 posts, read 197,368 times

Advertisements

I tried finding some information on these towns but what i found was either inadequate or i could not find anything, can yall help? Just a normal run down of each town if possible you know

crime
shopping
things to do
how big is the town
how close to larger town with shopping

Gruetli-laager
Fall Branch
Central
Fairmount
Oak Grove
Oneida
Wildwood Lake
Walden
Plainview
New Hope

A little about me, i am married with 2 kids ages 2 and newborn i am attending college right now will be done next year with a degree in computer information technology,I want somewhere Rural yet with shopping close by and things to do for my kids. I love mountains and would love to live near them although its not a requirement.Plan on homeschooling our kids so schools are no big deal. Want or need to know anything else just ask me hopefully that can eliminate some of these towns for me.Also we are planning on eventually buying a home and do not want an area where the average home cost over 250k
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 08:02 AM

274 posts, read 197,368 times
If you can not reply to all the towns 1 will do. I am sure some of yall live in at least 1 of these towns...

Old 01-12-2009, 10:49 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,349,268 times
We live in Knoxville and I am sorry I cannot help you on any of the towns you listed.
Pam

Old 01-12-2009, 01:59 PM

24,767 posts, read 28,520,245 times
If you can find the Town / City / County they are located in. Send a e-mail to the local Chamber of Commerce they will supply you with a "FREE Relocation Package". I tell every one to set up a bogus email address first because you will have every Real Estate Company and Snake Oil Sales person contacting you. This way with a bogus e-mail address "YOU" get to filter who and whom you contact. The rest just click "SPAM" ......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee