Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2007, 09:50 PM

45 posts, read 100,060 times

Advertisements

Hello out there,
This is for those folks that had e-mailed me a short time ago asking if we still felt the same about our recent move to Church Hill. I have repeatedly attempted to reply to your e-mail with the link that you provided, but have been unsuccessful. I'm also unable to PM you as I don't know your user name.
So, I will attempt to reply here. As you indicated in your message, we have not posted for awhile anyhow & probably should, to let some other folks out there know that we're still here & active.

We have been here now for almost two months & still think it has been the best move ever . We have lived in CT, WY, FL & now TN. While all the places we have lived are beautiful in their own distinct ways, only TN has the beautiful land & people to match. I mean, people don't all act like they are your waiter/waitress, but for instance, when trying to pull out of a driveway onto the road, people will adopt the one at a time from each direction system, & NO POLICE EVEN HAVE TO BE PRESENT. All in all I would say that we are still very happy with our decision. However, I am not familiar with your neck of the woods, so cannot really make an accurate comparison. Do a thread search on the forum for my posts & you will find one that I did make comparisons (economical) to Tampa & you could use that as a guide. I hope that you have found this to be helpful & good luck in whatever decision you make.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
View detailed profiles of: