Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2009, 12:37 PM

5,245 posts, read 16,428,379 times

Advertisements

And I'm wasting it on the computer??

Temps in the mid 60s, sun very bright and warm, little to no breeze. It just could not be a more perfect day!!

I've taken the dogs out to play ball a couple times. Helped hubby mend some fences as we seem to have taken in a couple foster dogs that are smarter than we are. But now here I sit on the computer!! In all honesty, I'm trying to avoid cleaning house!!

Hubby's out back raking tons of leaves. Once they're all piled up we'll go burn them. After that I guess I have to clean the house; there won't be anything left to do.

So, how is everyone else spending this incredible day?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2009, 03:50 PM

15,205 posts, read 12,070,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs1885 View Post
And I'm wasting it on the computer??

Temps in the mid 60s, sun very bright and warm, little to no breeze. It just could not be a more perfect day!!

I've taken the dogs out to play ball a couple times. Helped hubby mend some fences as we seem to have taken in a couple foster dogs that are smarter than we are. But now here I sit on the computer!! In all honesty, I'm trying to avoid cleaning house!!

Hubby's out back raking tons of leaves. Once they're all piled up we'll go burn them. After that I guess I have to clean the house; there won't be anything left to do.

So, how is everyone else spending this incredible day?
Split and stacked some wood......still plenty left if y'all need something to do.....

Old 11-21-2009, 04:30 PM

24,767 posts, read 28,520,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Split and stacked some wood......still plenty left if y'all need something to do.....
glad to help Just put on the cocoa.... with some marshmallows

Old 11-21-2009, 07:10 PM

You two have fun. I'm not so much into log splitting. LOL

We got lots of leaves raked up. Lots of time outside with the dogs, which they loved. Got a good bit of cleaning done in the house and opened up some windows to air it out some. Love fresh air!

Still need to refinish some of the hardwood floors. I have cocoa with marshmallows!!

Old 11-22-2009, 03:28 PM

24,767 posts, read 28,520,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs1885 View Post
You two have fun. I'm not so much into log splitting. LOL

We got lots of leaves raked up. Lots of time outside with the dogs, which they loved. Got a good bit of cleaning done in the house and opened up some windows to air it out some. Love fresh air!

Still need to refinish some of the hardwood floors. I have cocoa with marshmallows!!

Old 11-25-2009, 08:25 PM

68 posts, read 373,573 times
Absolutely beautious here today in Tellico Plains

Spent most of the sunshiny part of the afternoon working on fencing in about 3 ac.
POUNDING T-Posts into this wonderful clay

I cannot imagine what it will be like to dig postholes for the horse's shelter.
Heh heh heh we will soon find out

Any volunteers lololololol

Y'all have a supercalafragilisticexpialidocious Thanksgiving ♥♥♥

adj. A word from the Disney film production of the book Mary Poppins describing any quality that is so indescribable that you have no real word to say it with
"It's Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious, if you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Old 11-25-2009, 08:30 PM

216 posts, read 343,524 times
I'm in no hurry the wind will rake the leaves for me may be spring though . I try not to rush

Now where is that cocoa

Old 11-26-2009, 12:30 PM

68 posts, read 373,573 times
I don't believe in raking leaves

I do not think that Mother Nature can be improved upon

~and~ THAT is my story and I'm stickin to it

tee - hee

Old 11-27-2009, 11:23 AM

Raking and burning leaves is fall here. Or in this case since the weather has held out so long, winter! Yesterday was the first real winter day we had. Thankfully today we're back in the 60s. I changed my mind - I'm so not ready for winter!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee