Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 03:11 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,058,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
if you read the youtube description, it appears to have been recorded in 2004, but only just recently posted to the 'net......
You are right, I missed that when I viewed the video and thought it was more recent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 03:13 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,206,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
if you read the youtube description, it appears to have been recorded in 2004, but only just recently posted to the 'net......
Was the video released intentionally or was the victim's account hacked??? I read the article and I think she was hacked. However, I maybe reading it wrong.

Is it bad that I've recieved worse beatings than that; I remember my parents use to double team me and my brother....ah, good times!

I do have to admit though; the only reason I see this as bad is because she was disabled, but I was expecting worse when the thread was titled "beating". She needed to be punished though because she deliberately disobeyed her parents in order to get a whuppin. She states the abuse had been going for a while, but could have handled this differently than simply being disobedient. With her father being a judge and her illegally downloading music and games; that easily could have traced that back to him.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:15 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
From the Corpus Christi paper: DA investigating video claim of Aransas County court judge beating daughter » Corpus Christi Caller-Times

The story has been picked up by the national news as well.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:16 PM

469 posts, read 886,388 times
From what I have heard:

Daughter has ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology which is why it was recording. She just now published it to youtube.

Comments from the judge make me sick:

"She's mad because I've ordered her to bring the car back, in a nutshell, but yeah that's me, I lost my temper," Adams told us. "Her mother was there, she wasn't hurt.. it was a long time ago.. I really don't want to get into this right now because as you can see my life's been made very difficult over this child,"

"In my mind I have not done anything wrong other than discipline my child when she was caught stealing. I did lose my temper, I've apologized.. it looks worse than it is."

Jesus ****ing Christ, could this guy be more of a douchebag?

Old 11-02-2011, 03:18 PM

65 posts, read 217,855 times
It was recorded years ago. But the disabled girl who recorded it just put it out last week. Last night when I saw it on youtube it had 300 hits. Today it was 300,000 and on local news websites and CNN and FoxNews by lunch time. So, I think there will be some delayed justice.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:28 PM

469 posts, read 886,388 times
update: Kristv caught up with the judge

"She's mad because I've ordered her to bring the car back, in a nutshell, but yeah that's me, I lost my temper," Adams told us. "Her mother was there, she wasn't hurt.. it was a long time ago.. I really don't want to get into this right now because as you can see my life's been made very difficult over this child,"

"In my mind I have not done anything wrong other than discipline my child when she was caught stealing. I did lose my temper, I've apologized.. it looks worse than it is."

F**K THIS GUY FOR REAL AND F**K OUR COURT SYSTEMS IF NOTHING HAPPENS TO HIM (WELL F**K THEM FOR THE MOST PART ANYWAYS)

Old 11-02-2011, 03:37 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkispoison View Post
update: Kristv caught up with the judge

"She's mad because I've ordered her to bring the car back, in a nutshell, but yeah that's me, I lost my temper," Adams told us. "Her mother was there, she wasn't hurt.. it was a long time ago.. I really don't want to get into this right now because as you can see my life's been made very difficult over this child,""In my mind I have not done anything wrong other than discipline my child when she was caught stealing. I did lose my temper, I've apologized.. it looks worse than it is."

F**K THIS GUY FOR REAL AND F**K OUR COURT SYSTEMS IF NOTHING HAPPENS TO HIM (WELL F**K THEM FOR THE MOST PART ANYWAYS)
I have a feeling his life is life is about to become truly difficult "over this child." Hopefully the difficulties will include jail time.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:59 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,644,222 times
What I wondered about immediately was whether there are any younger children still in the judge's home that are presently being abused. It wasn't as bad as it looked? I don't think so!

Last edited by Lee W.; 11-02-2011 at 04:07 PM..

Old 11-02-2011, 06:29 PM

275 posts, read 416,374 times
To be a judge is a privilege not to be taken lightly.

If this is what goes on behind closed doors in a judge's home, God help us as to what goes on in other people's home.

This "man" is a pathetic excuse for a real man. Real men do not use their power over women abusively.

William Adams--I hope you rot somewhere and very soon.

To the daughter, Hillary Adams, you have my

Old 11-02-2011, 07:17 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,239,859 times
A fitting punishment? To be stripped naked and whipped with a leather belt, with 10 stripes for every blow he gave the disabled girl. Then, the rest of his life in jail, in the general population, with all inmates being shown this video the first day.

The scumbag sadist doesn't even have the sense to apologize. He thinks he is "justified." I think whatever the inmates do to him will be far more "justified."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas