Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2012, 09:00 PM

490 posts, read 650,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Of course he minds. No one but psychopaths don't mind when innocent kids die. But that doesn't mean he will give up his inalienable right to defend himself.

What about you, what makes you such a cheerleader of babies being murdered overseas?
Geez. You people are insane. Go tell your second sentence to some if those families. Insanity.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinite101 View Post
He obviously doesn't mind. "Screw the children" he said!
He doesn't mean it that way and everyone realizes it. No one likes when someone uses a current tragedy as emotional blackmail. It gets me angry. I'm sure it gets him angry as well.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilsav View Post
Geez. You people are insane. Go tell your second sentence to some if those families. Insanity.
Go tell your story to the families of tens of thousands of dead babies caused by munitions coming from the US government in places like Afghanistan or Iraq.

Go ahead, tell them.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:03 PM

1,985 posts, read 3,318,284 times
Quote:
Oh I know. There will always be that kind of person in the world. Always has, and always will be.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:04 PM

220 posts, read 454,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinite101 View Post
He obviously doesn't mind. "Screw the children" he said!
In addition to being environmentally minded I am also a big fan of hyperbole.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Go tell your story to the families of tens of thousands of dead babies caused by munitions coming from the US government in places like Afghanistan or Iraq.

Go ahead, tell them.
Don't confuse a war torn country with a first grade classroom in CT.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:06 PM

220 posts, read 454,118 times
Quote:
Might be easy to confuse with Mexico though where only the criminals and government have guns. Where people from there are willing to come to our country with its loose gun laws for a chance at a better and safer life.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Huh? Are Iraqi babies somehow less important than white babies in a Connecticut school?

And who made it a war torn country? Perhaps the same people who killed those babies. But then that's just collateral damage.

LOL hypocrite.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:08 PM

2,482 posts, read 6,531,347 times
I have to say that no legislated law will ever change my constitutional right to protect mine. I am a owner and carry for my safety. I feel for the families of the two recent shootings and the many before...but I don't believe in creating laws to ban guns is the answer.

Old 12-17-2012, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John26 View Post
I'm not sacrificing anything, I've not murdered anyone. However I am a realist and I know that it is impossible to make the world 100% safe. There are diminishing returns for safety, the more safe you want to be the more rights and freedoms you have to give up. People in prison are relatively safe yet crimes are still committed there. It's retarded to give up what rights we currently have for an unattainable goal.

There will always be chaos and disorder in the world, instead of giving in to your fear and emotions like y'all do it is better to just understand that is the way the world is. Live the best life you can for yourself and those you care about and deal with things as they come.
No. I'd rather see a wrong and try to be part of the solution to fix it, no matter how hard it may be to do so. President Kennedy said we do these things not because they are easy but because they are hard. I hope the lives of those kids are not wasted so that you have the right to own a gun. You are a cold hearted bastard if that's what you really think. I sense this latest mass murder is different and I hope will lead open debate on many topics to help protect us all. And I hope and pray that you never fire your weapon in anger, or by accident at another human. Either way I don't think you care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas