Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 08:54 PM

7 posts, read 26,444 times

Advertisements

Here is Desiree's myspace page, view a picture of her at the age of 2 when she went missing in 1983, and an age progression photo of how she may look now at the age of 27.
MySpace.com - Missing: Desiree Chaunessy Carroll - 27 - Female - Texas - www.myspace.com/desireechaunessycarroll
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2008, 09:04 PM

7 posts, read 26,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bslee1 View Post
I came across this website by typing in "Desiree Chaunessy Carroll." My husband was cleaning out some really old stuff, receipts, et cetera, last night and came across an HEB receipt. On the other side of the receipt shows Desiree's information, that she's reported missing, last time seen is in Kosse, Texas. The date of the receipt was not what caught our attention. It was the name "Carroll." You see, May 17th Billy Dan Carroll was arrested in Austin, Texas. He's owner of three huge court reporting firms in San Antonio, Houston and Austin. I'm not going to go into all the details because there's tons of it on the Internet. Police found videos of him raping young children, one believed to be two years old and the police have mentioned that an incident or incidents on tape date back in 1980s.
Glad I clicked on this website.

Bslee1? Thank you for the info, i did forward it to Desirees father to see if he may know this man. Ive been reading about him on the internet. Any info could turn out to be very important.
Viewers, it doesnt matter how small or how large, if you have info, or even if you think you have info, please let us know! Thats the whole point of posting forums about Desiree is to hopefully get valuable information/leads that will help us find her! Even if you think its not important, it may just be the key we're looking for to unlock the mystery! Thanks for everyones help and concern, you are all very very much appreciated!
Sincerly
Trish & Desirees Family

Old 12-14-2008, 08:00 AM

66 posts, read 197,212 times
More on Desiree here
Porchlight International for the Missing & Unidentified -> Carroll,Desiree C.missing March 25,1983

Old 04-25-2009, 12:48 PM

1 posts, read 3,130 times
I too would love any information on this case. This has saddened me for years. I lived next door to Desiree and babysat for her and her sister Heather many , many times. When they returned from this trip and I found out what happened I was devastated . I was able to see Heather when I watched her for a few hours when they returned and then they moved and I never saw her again. After all of these years I have wondered what happened to her. I carry a sadness in my heart for her and her family. I especially worry about Heather . Hoping that peace has found a way into her heart ...knowing that it must have been very difficult for her.
Keeping this in my prayers and hoping for answers.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:51 PM

1 posts, read 1,988 times
As many have wondered, no we never found Desiree or found out what happened to her. I am her sister and it has haunted me every day of my life. Any info would be appreciated. It really upsets me to read negative things about my mom. Please keep speculations to yourself. Thank you

Old 08-08-2014, 06:35 AM

1 posts, read 1,618 times
I feel bad typing this but i live in the UK and my next door neighbour looks just like the missing woman, My neighbour goes by the name of April she is very cagey about talking about where she is from yet stated she could never return home due to legal reason sorry i know i seem major suspicious

Old 10-30-2014, 09:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,500 times
Default I want to know!!!

My name is Andrea Lombardo and i will never forget this girl simply because since we were her age at the time she went missing the police department sent myself my cousin jaime and her brother buck down a long road to see where a child our age may walk....im 36 now and i still think about this girl all the time....i.called cold case files and then sent them an email. they promised me they would look into the case again and i asked them to please put her on the back of the HEB recipts....i was shocked to see that they indeed did that...for years after we were sent down that long road as children i had nightmares of what may have happened to Deseree....i would still simply like to know if she is alive....my Nannie said her family left town quickly which started rumors that she was sold in mexico....i just want to know the truth....it bothers me 30 plus years later....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas