Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 10:42 PM

716 posts, read 539,890 times

Advertisements

you must be watching msnbc - is did imply anything about citizens vs illegals - this room is about illegals - period and i am stating the fact many progressive want to have ope boarders -no vetting -

any logical person who reads this know i nor most others dont condone any violence and all should be in jail - the article is about another long list of illegals who have committed major crimes against our citizens - should not have been here in the first place - who should have be deported and not allow back -

dont think for 1 minute i will allow you change the subject of the message - illegals need to be deported - we need the wall - citizens need protection - and we are demanding it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 07:01 AM

2,512 posts, read 2,216,689 times
I don't watch MSNBC but I didn't know that accusing someone of watching it was an insult. Thanks for the education.

Old 03-18-2017, 12:27 PM

2,230 posts, read 1,716,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgforshort View Post
I lived in Southern California from 1978 until 2015, where Hispanics, legal or not, represent a huge percentage of the population and the work force. The common theme in the media was that the economy of the state would collapse without the contribution of the newcomers.
Basically, we were told that we would starve to death because ordinary gringo Americans can't clean a hotel room, can't cook a hamburger (fast food) and can't harvest a single tomato, not if their life depended on it.

Then we moved to Northern California. Surprise, surprise.
The motels, restaurants, the grocery stores are fully staffed with gringos and the beds are made, the tables are clean, and the food is well cooked and tasty.
I've met motel maids, waitresses, contractors, mechanics, in their seventies, working gracefully and happily, doing work considered undesirable by the political elite.
Before anyone labels me a racist jackass I need to add that my wife is Hispanic and we are both immigrants.

We are going to the weekly Catholic mass, Spanish mass at that, and comparing the parishioners to the English mass, my estimate is that our population here is maybe 3-5 % foreign born immigrant, like the two of us.
Yet, somehow, against all odds, we have a great little town with all the comforts and services we had in Orange County.
Exactly!

If deporting illegals is going to cause the shortage of labor, allowing more legal foreign workers will do the trick effortlessly. In that way, only the best people will be admitted.

Old 03-18-2017, 12:33 PM

2,230 posts, read 1,716,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcualum View Post
Can we deport the citizens who are rapists and molesters who don't report to court? I'm no fan of illegal immigration but you're implying that citizens are more virtuous. I know plenty of people who have been harmed in many ways by citizens. The hit and run driver who hit me last fall and is evading legal consequences is a citizen. The people several years ago who stole checks out of my mailbox and tried to cash a $20,000.00 check were citizens. The criminal who several years ago cased my neighborhood using hunting cameras hidden in trees was a citizen. There are plenty of valid arguments to be made against illegal immigration but this is ridiculous. Rapists and molesters need to rot in jail and we need to throw away the key. If you just deport them they will just come back illegally.
You are absolutely right.

Most criminals are citizens but you can't deport them. So the only option is to support the police. Law enforcement should be taken very seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
View detailed profiles of: