Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 09:29 PM

23,688 posts, read 9,383,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintmarks View Post
Since you are the OP and you have brought your faith and prayer life into this, is it time to humbly ask God to bring the specific girl he has for you OF HIS CHOOSING into your life? Maybe your specific list is limiting the hand of God in your life. Perhaps he has someone perfect for you but you can't see her because of your list... if it is really specific in terms of looks, family, size, personality traits or any other "wants" on your list. Maybe that "perfect girl" in your mind is not a good match for you. If you share the same type of Christianity that I lead (and I think you do) can you not let go and let God in this? Can you trust that he knows better than you know what mate is the best for you?

Perhaps I am not reading your statement above about being "specific." And again, would not get this personal on matters of one's spiritual walk and prayer life on a forum like this if you didn't go there first. All the best, C2, just said a prayer for you!
Hi Saintmarks.....I have been told that before.I just want to make sure im happy because marriage is "till death do us part."I really appreciate all your kind words.I also am very thankful for your prayer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2018, 04:17 PM

7,032 posts, read 14,485,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintmarks View Post
Since you are the OP and you have brought your faith and prayer life into this, is it time to humbly ask God to bring the specific girl he has for you OF HIS CHOOSING into your life? Maybe your specific list is limiting the hand of God in your life. Perhaps he has someone perfect for you but you can't see her because of your list... if it is really specific in terms of looks, family, size, personality traits or any other "wants" on your list. Maybe that "perfect girl" in your mind is not a good match for you. If you share the same type of Christianity that I lead (and I think you do) can you not let go and let God in this? Can you trust that he knows better than you know what mate is the best for you?

Perhaps I am not reading your statement above about being "specific." And again, would not get this personal on matters of one's spiritual walk and prayer life on a forum like this if you didn't go there first. All the best, C2, just said a prayer for you!
Most likely God told the OP that he needs to get off of his butt and do the hard work of finding that special woman who will spend the rest of their lives together rather than being handed off of a silver platter.

Old 11-13-2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarkar View Post
Most likely God told the OP that he needs to get off of his butt and do the hard work of finding that special woman who will spend the rest of their lives together rather than being handed off of a silver platter.
well i am trying to get my career goin....i have been applying for jobs and trying to get my self-employment off the ground too here in Midland so i need to get my financial house in order before i get married.I guess God will send her my way when he thinks im ready

Old 11-13-2018, 08:21 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,460,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C24L View Post
well i am trying to get my career goin....i have been applying for jobs and trying to get my self-employment off the ground too here in Midland so i need to get my financial house in order before i get married.I guess God will send her my way when he thinks im ready
Are you currently unemployed? That will making finding a longer term girlfriend more difficult.

Do you take initiative in making approaches? What are your go to venues for approaching women?

Old 11-15-2018, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Are you currently unemployed? That will making finding a longer term girlfriend more difficult.

Do you take initiative in making approaches? What are your go to venues for approaching women?
Yes, I do take initiative.Church.

Old 11-17-2018, 04:02 PM

4,147 posts, read 2,963,548 times
Just curious, where are the tomboys? You know, the geek girls who hang out with guys, wear hoodies/sweatpants everyday, hate makeup, and are in some male dominated field like engineering?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas