Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 09:30 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,898,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Don't be angry, there's always a Whataburger District Manager position.
You disgust me.

I'm not even saying this as a supporter of anyone (I'm a moderate), I'm saying this because that little thing right there is a prime example of why I hate politics. You keep proving it with every reply.

I'm an architect... I'm probably better off than you are. Unlike you, I'm not small enough to be petty about election results.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2018, 09:34 PM

5,576 posts, read 6,504,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cBach View Post
Let's be honest, does part of it have to do with the fact that Beto is "pleasing to the eyes" for those middle aged women?
Eeeewww, he looks like a homely Robert Kennedy to me.

Old 11-06-2018, 09:42 PM

4,001 posts, read 3,263,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
You disgust me.

I'm not even saying this as a supporter of anyone (I'm a moderate), I'm saying this because that little thing right there is a prime example of why I hate politics. You keep proving it with every reply.

I'm an architect... I'm probably better off than you are. Unlike you, I'm not small enough to be petty about election results.
I think he might have meant Beto can work at WhataBurger? IDK.

Regardless, nothing wrong with someone working at Whataburger, there is dignity in all work.

Old 11-06-2018, 09:47 PM

4,001 posts, read 3,263,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Agree on Cruz being embarrassed to have a small margin of victory, but disagree on the future of Beto. Beto will be a candidate for President in 2020, possibly even the front runner.
Yeah, I don't think the goal was really for him to win, though that would have been a nice bonus. I think he's being groomed.

I think he could be a front runner for the Presidential race, I can't think of very many other exciting nationally known Democrats who could run at this point.

Old 11-06-2018, 10:02 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
You disgust me.
I couldn't possibly care less.

Quote:

I'm not sure what prompted this hilarious little attempt at making yourself feel better but you've been petty about politics for a while now.

I'm an engineer, I fix your mistakes and finish the parts you don't understand and I get paid a lot to do it. In the real world we know that architects are usually guys who weren't smart enough to become engineers but weren't gay enough to become interior designers but hey... I'm glad you're happy.

Old 11-06-2018, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasurevalley92 View Post
I think he might have meant Beto can work at WhataBurger? IDK.

Regardless, nothing wrong with someone working at Whataburger, there is dignity in all work.
You're right, I didn't even realize he thought I was talking about him instead of Beto.

Old 11-06-2018, 10:08 PM

18,129 posts, read 25,278,015 times
Quote:
Nobody is brainwashed, they're just smarter than the average democrat. Texans aren't buying the bull**** you people are selling.
How can they be smarter when they are against college education?
You are an engineer? How much did you pay to get that diploma?

Old 11-06-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
How can they be smarter when they are against college education?
Who is against college education? I don't know if I've ever met anyone who was actually against college education.

Old 11-06-2018, 10:16 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,898,942 times
Quote:
I couldn't possibly care less.

I'm not sure what prompted this hilarious little attempt at making yourself feel better but you've been petty about politics for a while now.

I'm an engineer, I fix your mistakes and finish the parts you don't understand and I get paid a lot to do it. In the real world we know that architects are usually guys who weren't smart enough to become engineers but weren't gay enough to become interior designers but hey... I'm glad you're happy.
Apparently you DO care because you felt the need to reply... again. You QUOTED ME and said that, so don't try to act like you're referring to Beto.

It's people like you taunting (or pouting) about the result like it's a football game. It's disgusting and you contribute to that. That's why I can barely ever take it seriously.

Old 11-06-2018, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Now that the annoyance of election season is over, I don't have to see these threads polluting these boards.

Agreed about Beto doing more after this. Wasn't expecting him to win at all, but there are bigger things in store for him.
Quote:
Don't be angry, there's always a Whataburger District Manager position.
Quote:
Apparently you DO care because you felt the need to reply... again. You QUOTED ME and said that, so don't try to act like you're referring to Beto.

It's people like you taunting (or pouting) about the result like it's a football game. It's disgusting and you contribute to that. That's why I can barely ever take it seriously.
Sorry but you're wrong, I was clearly talking about your comment about bigger things in store for Beto, hence my comment about Whataburger. I never once said anything about you, you took it upon yourself to go all loony and attack people.

Again, don't be angry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas