Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2021, 12:01 PM

5,673 posts, read 7,451,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citidata18 View Post
Right, but you responded to a poster who was speculating if Turkey Leg Hut had a brick & mortar location in Dallas.

They do not.
Well of course we want stuffed turkey legs...why drive to Houston...Just create our own.....And thats what happened. I actually said the name of the place then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2021, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
Already have one.... "Turkey D.A.M".....It get's crazy in there too(LIT!!)....People dancing on the counters doing the "june Bug Challenge".......well when I went they were...lol

https://www.instagram.com/turkeyd.a.m/

Old 04-09-2021, 12:05 PM

Y'all please quit coming for me for no reason...this is a positive thread.

Old 04-09-2021, 12:18 PM

9,892 posts, read 6,589,672 times
Quote:
Right, but you responded to a poster who was speculating if Turkey Leg Hut had a brick & mortar location in Dallas.

They do not.
He said “they’re getting” not “they have”, so he could be right. I just doubt it because they seem loyal to keeping it a one location only place. I know they’re doing food trucks now but I think this is just to get additional clients.

Old 04-09-2021, 12:20 PM

9,892 posts, read 6,589,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
Well of course we want stuffed turkey legs...why drive to Houston...Just create our own.....And thats what happened. I actually said the name of the place then.
Turkey Leg Hut is definitely a place to drive for. Celebrities fly there for a reason.

Old 04-09-2021, 12:26 PM

8,302 posts, read 5,705,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaguaneroSwag View Post
He said “they’re getting” not “they have”, so he could be right...
I'm not finding anything on the internet to suggest Turkey Leg Hut is opening a brick & mortar Dallas location.

A press release usually goes out for this type of development when it occurs, or it's noted on the website that a new location is coming soon.

Last edited by citidata18; 04-09-2021 at 01:35 PM..

Old 04-09-2021, 01:05 PM

Quote:
I'm not finding anything on the internet to suggest Turkey Leg Hut is opening a brick & mortar Dallas location.

A press release usually goes for this type of development when it occurs, or it's noted on the website that a new location is coming soon.
Are you ignoring my responses or are you addressing another poster besides me?...I only meant we have an establishment that sells Stuffed Turkey legs....Not The actual Turkey leg Hut....if we get one...cool...but we already have a stuffed turkey leg place.

Last edited by dallasboi; 04-09-2021 at 01:16 PM..

Old 04-09-2021, 01:08 PM

869 posts, read 319,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaguaneroSwag View Post
From my understanding, the trucks are specifically for delivering food. They’re trying to maintain their location as the only brick and mortar similar to what Breakfast Klub is doing and using a truck to feed additional guests elsewhere.

You might be right.

Old 04-09-2021, 01:11 PM

869 posts, read 319,427 times
Quote:
If there was a Turkey Leg Hut in Dallas, it would be listed on their website.

The alleged Dallas location is not listed on their website.

https://theturkeyleghut.com/

I said DALLAS IS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING ONE...not that it HAS one.

And as pointed out, I could be wrong. Might have heard wrong.

Old 04-10-2021, 07:59 AM

2,511 posts, read 2,215,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
I mean, its an addition for sure. And Houston and Austin already have the top five breweries in the state, so its upping an already strong game.

https://hopalytics.com/rankings/texa...wery-rankings/

Forget all of these grocery stores and breweries though, when DFW gets a Voodoo Doughnut, then we can talk about where these cities are all going lol.

Until then its not a fair comparison imo.
I've been to Voodoo Doughnut. While the donuts looked cool, there are plenty of immigrant-owned local donut shops here that have delicious and creatively decorated donuts. I got a donut cake from one for my son's birthday that was decorated with Star Wars and Minecraft designs. It was a huge hit. Voodoo doesn't sell sausage rolls, which are my favorite things at my locally owned donut shops. If I want them, I can either go to my local Manna Donut, where my son can also get a boba drink, or to Pearl Snap Kolaches, where they also sell burgers that have burger buns made from kolache dough.

All of the major cities have cool and unique local places. When I lived in Dallas, I used to go to a local donut shop that sold the most amazing giant egg rolls. Bragging about getting a chain place is getting old, as is this pissing contest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas