Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 04:12 PM

8,347 posts, read 5,498,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
I voted for Trump (I’m an independent). I was an undecided voter until the last debate. I just simply don’t believe in Joe Biden’s platform. I don’t like Trump’s personality very much...but my personal beliefs align more with Trump. I just don’t see America improving under Biden at all. People really need to do their own research of both candidates. Do not watch the very bias and agenda driven news. I’ll make you think the sky is green when it’s really blue. That’s just my two cents....
This comment makes it seem though you think people who vote for Biden just didn’t do research or were fooled by the media.

As for America improving under Biden, for me, the bar set by Trump is very low. I’m a huge proponent of DACA, police reform, A globalist, and i believe in climate change. Name one modern day republican I could vote for. Biden will certainly be better on those positions than Trump so yeah, I could see America improving quite a bit.

Old 11-01-2020, 05:26 PM

6,222 posts, read 3,599,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
This comment makes it seem though you think people who vote for Biden just didn’t do research or were fooled by the media.

As for America improving under Biden, for me, the bar set by Trump is very low. I’m a huge proponent of DACA, police reform, A globalist, and i believe in climate change. Name one modern day republican I could vote for. Biden will certainly be better on those positions than Trump so yeah, I could see America improving quite a bit.
Why would you want to be a globalist though?
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
View detailed profiles of: