Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2008, 07:12 PM

6 posts, read 52,551 times

Advertisements

So my husband and I are moving to longview tx, but i need all the information you guys can give me about the apartments. I have some in mind like Regency Park, Willow Lake, Pine Knoll, Summer Green, etc, so if you live in one of these please let me know what you like and what you don't like about them, we need to make a decision as soon as possible, if you live in another complex of apartments and you think is better please let me know,
thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2008, 10:09 PM

7 posts, read 28,250 times
Default Pine Knoll

I'm currently living at the Pine Knoll apartmentsm, since Feb '08. The rent is pretty reasonable, 735 for two bed two bath, not including the $15 pet rent. We have had no major issues during our stay.

The only negative thing that I have to say is regarding our neighbors that have pets. We have a small dog, and I always pick up his waste. Not all of our neighbors are curteous enough to do the same. I've never seen dog doo on the sidewalks, at least, but in my opinion there's just too much of it in the grass.

That's the only thing negative about Pine Knoll. It's a great location, just down the street from Wal-Mart and around the corner from another grocery store.

Pine Knoll had the best crime stats of the apartments we checked into. We have never felt unsafe while living here. I did once found a set of car keys left hanging in a mailbox. I knocked at the apartment door, that the mailbox belonged to, and received no answer. I then called the office, but was directed to an offsite number, it being after office hours. A courtesy officer came by my apartment within twenty minutes to collect the keys.

Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend the Pine Knoll apartments to anyone.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:32 PM

1 posts, read 2,606 times
Thumbs up Towne oaks is the best

Pine knoll is a good apartment, but if you are looking for the nest for your money try Towne Oaks Apartments. Staff is great, and there are a lot of older couples so it is very quiet. I would recommend to anyone. Visit greg counties website and Towne Oaks does have a low rate of crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas