Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2022, 10:25 AM

573 posts, read 336,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by done working View Post
So i why did those like you not report this guy if his intentions were to kill people long before it happened? Hide sight is great for those who think the answers is as simple as reporting someone. What about the parents or his best friend? No you would rather hide your head in the sand and make up stories about what should be done when the truth is you cant stop this kind of event.

Abbott did not kill those kids - the whole who pulled the trigger did. Lets see do you want your taxes to go up 20 % or more so we can hire cops and do interviews on every gun purchase? Thats just another platitude idea that makes you feel good but is impossible to do. You want to blame everyone but the turd that actually killed the kids - why are the parents in jail or his neighbors or best friend or the ice cream man or paper boy? Nonsense you cant stop crazies but you can arm yourself and defend your self.
Huh? Are you drunk?

"So i why did those like you not report this guy...."
-I assume you mean why I didn't not report this guy? I'm not on facebook or twit or other social media like the shooter and you and your Q members are with your gun fetishes. Why didn't YOUR report the guy? You frequent the same social media gun fetish rooms/sites.

"Hide sight is great..."
What is your concerns with my hide?

It could have been stopped if there were laws and gun stores that applied those laws and rules.

"the whole who pulled the trigger did"
Whole?

So no gun control laws because of taxes? Streeeeeetch....
Paper boy? ice cream man? too much to drink.....

Evidence that it's impossible to do interviews? I mean...there were over 100 cops at Robb Elem. who had time to do interviews as they did nothing to stop the killing of elem. kids. But of course you have no evidence.

Evidence that it'll raise taxes by 20%?
None. Thought so. Or do you want to say you have the stats and evidence "right here" but never post it? You are more concerned about your taxes than mass shootings? Not a suprise of the right wing Abbott/Q supporters.

Evidence that mass shootings are reduced with reasonable gun control laws and interviews is already publicly available. You'll need to stop drinking and then you'll be able to find it. Starting with MA.

So how did you or the 100s of cops not stop Uvalade massacre? Stop avoiding the question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2022, 10:35 AM

1,108 posts, read 528,740 times
tell me how to pay for the cops to do interviews? please tell how to fund those costs.
tell me why spoil media did not do anything to stop the shooting. tell me why the parents did not see it coming - no you would rather make up stories about gun control.

I am not avoiding a darn thing - sam simply responding to your ideas about gun laws would have stopped the shooting and it would not have.

Now if you want to change the subject about the cops who did not do their job we can have that discussion. buts thats is a separate debate. But you would rather pump that argument in with gun control! nice try.

Old 11-08-2022, 10:47 AM

Quote:
tell me how to pay for the cops to do interviews? please tell how to fund those costs.
tell me why spoil media did not do anything to stop the shooting. tell me why the parents did not see it coming - no you would rather make up stories about gun control.

I am not avoiding a darn thing - sam simply responding to your ideas about gun laws would have stopped the shooting and it would not have.

Now if you want to change the subject about the cops who did not do their job we can have that discussion. buts thats is a separate debate. But you would rather pump that argument in with gun control! nice try.
AA could help you.
"tell me why spoil media did not do anything...." Huh? What's spoil media? If you mean social media I'm not sure how you could type a p instead of a c. They are not in close proximity to each other on a keyboard. Anyway, Why didn't YOU report him? Why didn't you stop him with all your guns a-blazing?

Look up MA gun laws. It's funded by people who buys guns in the terms of gun licenses and license renewals. So it's not taxes. Now what is your excuse?

No stories. The studies and facts are there about MA gun control and how it works. MA has much much less mass shootings than TX. Why?

I can't help if you are not able to type on an internet browser search engine to look up facts and what MA's gun control laws and fees are.

You are definitely on something...the Q is strong with this one!

But seriously, you really need to get some help.

Old 11-08-2022, 11:48 AM

1,108 posts, read 528,740 times
again you failed for the third time to address the issue about the cops. how would have changing the gun laws made the cops reaction different.
Nope name calling and derogatory remarks are the only things you have.

Old 11-08-2022, 12:46 PM

Quote:
again you failed for the third time to address the issue about the cops. how would have changing the gun laws made the cops reaction different.
Nope name calling and derogatory remarks are the only things you have.
Already addressed.
Once you address my points, I'll address yours (even though i already did).

Get help angry Q (not name calling when you already admitted to being part of and believing in Q).

Old 11-08-2022, 05:12 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,005,970 times
If you have to resort to correcting grammar, then you have already pretty much lost. Pretty sure everybody in this thread can understand him fine.

Anyways,
In Columbine the guns were bought by somebody the boys knew that was able to buy them (can't remember if it was because of age or because they had a history of issues) but either way the point remains. Sure, raising the age to buy guns to 21 could possibly make a shooting harder. If somebody is determined to do something like this I don't think any law is going to stop them. They will either pay somebody to buy the gun for them or wait until they are 21 to buy it.

Massachusetts also probably has far far less gang violence, and I would suspect that in nearly every crime metric it comes out lower than Texas.

Old 11-08-2022, 05:17 PM

18,132 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
I see you are having a issue with understanding the fact that criminals will get access to guns when they want too. So please tell us what law would have prevented this terrible event happen.
True, criminals don’t obey laws
But I’m trying to understand why conservatives are always pushing laws to stop criminals

Old 11-08-2022, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supfromthesite View Post
If you have to resort to correcting grammar, then you have already pretty much lost. Pretty sure everybody in this thread can understand him fine.

Anyways,
In Columbine the guns were bought by somebody the boys knew that was able to buy them (can't remember if it was because of age or because they had a history of issues) but either way the point remains. Sure, raising the age to buy guns to 21 could possibly make a shooting harder. If somebody is determined to do something like this I don't think any law is going to stop them. They will either pay somebody to buy the gun for them or wait until they are 21 to buy it.

Massachusetts also probably has far far less gang violence, and I would suspect that in nearly every crime metric it comes out lower than Texas.
He has been posting for a while now. He has never made so many errors in the same and multiple posts. I truly believe something is amiss. You should be concerned about your friend.

Mass shootings was being discussed. Not gang violence.

Old 11-08-2022, 05:37 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,005,970 times
My friend?

Old 11-08-2022, 05:43 PM

11,855 posts, read 26,876,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilsn3r View Post

Look up Massachusetts guns laws, Q. Age restriction, and requirement to interview with the local police for 15-30 minutes if looking to buy a semi-auto. Any clean 21 year old can buy a semi-auto (including AR15s) if they pass the interview and other background checks. Will it prevent all mass shootings? No. Will it prevent some mass shootings, yes.
And after the SCOTUS rebuke on the very similar New York gun laws, Massachusetts will likely see their law slapped down, too. Fighting to defend an unconstitutional state law is always a waste of taxpayer money.

What’s the liberal fascination with semi-auto weapons? It’s still one round per trigger pull. I guess y’all want everyone to use revolvers and bolt-action rifles?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas