Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2022, 09:27 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,976,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supfromthesite View Post
I don’t have any personal experience, but my friend on the other hand… has smoked real weed, taken real weed edibles, the legal edibles they sell at smoke shops, legal carts, legal joints, etc. they have the same effects. You might need to take 3 hits instead of 2 of the legal one to get the same effect…. Not too much of a difference.
The difference between the delta8/9 and even low grade weed is like the difference between drinking one can of beer or having two shots figuratively speaking. When smoking between high grade weed and delta 8/9, the freshness and taste is way different (in favor of high grade). The cbd edibles hit different IMO though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2022, 10:02 AM

4,344 posts, read 2,809,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by done working View Post
Simple its not legal here -

But since you brought it up i was referring to the pots head dope smokers that dont want to move out of Texas to smoke the ganja. You need to be prepared to pay the price if you want to toke. Or like i said relocate your butt to a place that allows you to get stoned as much as you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
The weedheads who don't want to move out of TX can just go to their local "hemp" store and get everything they need in edible form. Made from low THC "hemp" instead of high THC "marijuana." It's Mitch McConnell approved and the majority of those stores are veteran-owned. They have about 1 dozen different weed extracts for sale, all within the bounds of the latest laws, you can mix / match those extracts and ingest as much as you need to get fully baked all day long. And then throw down a few beers like a true 'Merican to get rid of the cottonmouth. And if you don't want to go into the store there are plenty of online retailers to get this stuff delivered to your mailbox. 100% legal. What a time to be alive. Only real issue is you'll pee dirty for several days just like if you smoked some weed.
Lol, why are the 2 of you so invested in other people's private business?

Old 11-10-2022, 10:15 AM

1,108 posts, read 528,740 times
i thought this was a forum to discuss issues but seems like you want to squelch discussions i wonder why.

Old 11-10-2022, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by done working View Post
i thought this was a forum to discuss issues but seems like you want to squelch discussions i wonder why.
You can discuss what you like, but do you really believe someone should move to another state because they have a different opinion from you?

What is this the 1800's?

I guess some people maintain the mindset of I'm going to take my ball and go home if you don't play by my rules.

There a point where you grow up and realize you can't tailor the world to suit you. You must share it with everyone else.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:12 PM

24,541 posts, read 10,859,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhinneyWalker View Post
Then we have to bloody well figure it out! The world changes and takes us with it whether or not we like it. The old system has costs us billions in losses both in terms of law enforcement, courts, prisons, and the wider social implications to both businesses and families. More and more I have come to think "thank the heavens that a generation is finally passing away and a younger group can take over!"
Yes, old folks pass away.
Have you ever dealt with long time smokers and their medical issues? Maybe you should take a trip to Cali or Oregon. Is this your idea of younger group taking over?
I prefer to work with professionals from drivers, cooks, teachers to medical who are not depending on grass for whatever reason. I also do not care for free puffs. Try some bus routes in Colorado:>)

Old 11-10-2022, 12:29 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,242,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atadytic19 View Post
Lol, why are the 2 of you so invested in other people's private business?
I was just explaining the legal way to get stoned. Point being how stupid all these laws are to begin with. If you don’t like it avoid it. You wanna experiment like a coke fiend and run a whole jar of gummies up your ass, go for it. You do you bruh. I ain’t trying to sit here and argue with kids.

Old 11-10-2022, 04:33 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,005,970 times
I don't think one should move because of a different opinion per say, but if you grow up somewhere and don't like the politics of the state one should consider if this is the state for them. I am quite fine with where I was born for now. If the population keeps exploding I might find a smaller city or town in Texas that is not "progressing" so quickly. If I didn't like Texas I would seriously consider leaving it for a state that I liked. Likewise, people who move to places and then try to make it like the places they left are silly. People should have respect for the places they go, and consider what made the place they left so different.

Old 11-10-2022, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supfromthesite View Post
I don't think one should move because of a different opinion per say, but if you grow up somewhere and don't like the politics of the state one should consider if this is the state for them. I am quite fine with where I was born for now. If the population keeps exploding I might find a smaller city or town in Texas that is not "progressing" so quickly. If I didn't like Texas I would seriously consider leaving it for a state that I liked. Likewise, people who move to places and then try to make it like the places they left are silly. People should have respect for the places they go, and consider what made the place they left so different.

How do you know where people are from and that all native born Texans are against weed?

Should native born Texans in favor of legalizing weed move too?

It seems like some are assuming that is just foreigners who didn't grow up with Texas laws want to change it.

So we should not change laws we grew up with? We should have kept slavery? Kept segregation? I grew up with Roe so it being overturned was wrong?

People should have respect for their fellow man and keep out of business that doesn't concern them

Old 11-10-2022, 04:50 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,005,970 times
It was more of a general statement. I think local governments should be able to legalize whatever drugs they want, personally. There shouldn't be a state law that makes them illegal, the decision should be left to more local communities.

Old 11-10-2022, 04:53 PM

1,108 posts, read 528,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atadytic19 View Post
You can discuss what you like, but do you really believe someone should move to another state because they have a different opinion from you?

What is this the 1800's?

I guess some people maintain the mindset of I'm going to take my ball and go home if you don't play by my rules.

There a point where you grow up and realize you can't tailor the world to suit you. You must share it with everyone else.
Not what my option but if anyone feels strongly about pot or politics or abortion then they are free to move that’s the point but I guess you can’t comprehend the discussion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas