Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2010, 06:57 PM

Location: Cornudas TX better known as Glory Land east of Paradise
120 posts, read 235,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespook View Post
Hey Steve, he wants 1700.00 and you can keep them on my place until you need. Do you have a number that he can reach you on?. He will include pump, pipes and faucets. Talk to later.

Bob
I don't know if you got this about the price for the tanks. Let me know.

Bob
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2010, 02:17 PM

Hey Steve, I don't know if this thing is working. Did you get my reply to your question?

Bob

Old 04-20-2010, 05:14 AM

43 posts, read 102,342 times
Quote:
Hey Steve, I don't know if this thing is working. Did you get my reply to your question?

Bob

I can see what you posted, if that's any help. I guess he just hasn't been on lately

Old 04-20-2010, 05:46 AM

124 posts, read 283,820 times
Sorry Bob, was away from the 'puter for a bit - new grandchild arriving and that throws eveything off kilter :-)
I will have to think a bit about that - seems like a bit of $$ for it and I dont have the cash right now plus I wont be living out there for 3 years so let me think a bit on it. In the meantime if someone else out there can use it sooner I wont be hurt if he sells it.
Hope all is well out there - say hi to Brie and Tee for us!

Old 04-20-2010, 11:07 AM

No problem Steve, they are about 500 dollars cheaper than when you buy them and shipping. They have never been used, plus the bonus pump and plumbing, anyway if you can use them or not it is okay. Congrats on the new baby, I just found out I am a great grandpa. Can you beleive that? I am glad of it. Take care and will talk to you later. The weather is getting a lot better not too much wind for a change

Old 04-20-2010, 11:11 AM

My first grandson was born last Thursday and he's nothing short of AWESOMENESS!!

Old 04-21-2010, 05:18 AM

CONGRATS on the first grandson!! Best thing about grandkids is that you can spoil the heck out of them, feed them lots and lots of sugar and then send them back to their parents!!!!!!

Old 04-21-2010, 05:19 AM

Quote:
No problem Steve, they are about 500 dollars cheaper than when you buy them and shipping. They have never been used, plus the bonus pump and plumbing, anyway if you can use them or not it is okay. Congrats on the new baby, I just found out I am a great grandpa. Can you believe that? I am glad of it. Take care and will talk to you later. The weather is getting a lot better not too much wind for a change
I will definitely keep them in mind and if I can swing it I will let you know. Obviously its better than having them shipped to me.
Thanks again, Bob

Old 05-03-2010, 08:03 AM

1 posts, read 1,553 times
May Carson, has again taken procession of Wallace town. She has Cornudas cafe open again. Wallace is out.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prather View Post
May Carson, has again taken procession of Wallace town. She has Cornudas cafe open again. Wallace is out.
woohoo!! I'll have to tell my son. He, my daughter-in-law and my grandson could go check out the property and get a great burger too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas