U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 02:36 PM

4,938 posts, read 7,301,528 times

Advertisements

Digg - Oklahoma declares Sovereignty! MUST READ!

God bless them Okies. If we don't follow suit soon, I may just have to do the unthinkable and cross the Red river to the land of freedom.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2008, 02:46 PM

5,080 posts, read 8,854,505 times
WOW.. what does this mean though? Is Oklahoma ready to have all fed funds cut from their budget? if not then this is simple grandstanding and nothing more.

Old 06-15-2008, 02:55 PM

4,938 posts, read 7,301,528 times
Oklahoma State House of Representatives - House Votes

who gives a crap if they don't have to pay taxes to the beast.

Old 06-15-2008, 03:19 PM

5,080 posts, read 8,854,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
Oklahoma State House of Representatives - House Votes

who gives a crap if they don't have to pay taxes to the beast.
Oklahomians will when they find out how much the FED supports their state.

Old 06-15-2008, 03:45 PM

10,165 posts, read 18,247,948 times
Default My two worthless cents worth!

Hey, Texian Patriot! *shakes hands*

Before all this gets too out of hand, I want to get in my two-cents worth and let the chips fall where they may.

FIRST of all, I respect and admire your devotion and intensity as concerns your principles. And in turn, I PROMISE you there is NO ONE more Texas and/or Southern Proud than I am. I not only have strong feelings as concerns what I call the illegal aliens issue, I have the same as concerns the history of Texas Independence and the case for the South during the War Between the States! I will argue all passionately and all the damn live-long Gabriel blows his Horn Texas...but the Dixie Day too...for every bit of it! LOL

With that said though, at the same time, can you might not agree that this main forum is NOT the best place to make the respective cases? This topic would be better placed (and even though I might agree with you in a lot of ways), in a sub-thread in the larger "Politics and Controversies"?

This one here generally tries to be fun and entertaining, and friendly. NOT that it can't get heated. NONE of us are wimps in what we believe and will stand up for. ESPECIALLY Texas! Once again, believe me I have my disagreements with some other regulars!

No, just that...it is just that...welll hell, JUST that! LOL Kinda like while talk over a Texas supper table might get heated...there are STILL things that are better discussed somewhere else...

Just my opinion...

Old 06-15-2008, 05:19 PM

50,865 posts, read 41,969,804 times
They could be small changes that are being made in the Constitution. But secession?? I don't think anyone can count on that.

Old 06-15-2008, 09:28 PM

6,043 posts, read 10,203,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
God bless them Okies. If we don't follow suit soon, I may just have to do the unthinkable and cross the Red river to the land of freedom.
If they allow you in!!!

Old 12-30-2008, 02:19 AM

10 posts, read 26,765 times
Mark your calendars for Jan 3rd at 7p.m. The People of this state that appreciate the value of constitutionally principled government are urged to attend the

[CENTER][CENTER]"Citizens Assembly for Oklahoma Sovereignty”[/CENTER][/CENTER]

We are fortunate to have legislators in this state that take their oath of office to “support, obey, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Oklahoma” seriously. Our best representatives have begun a bold, bipartisan legislative effort in a bid to uphold the rights of the people of Oklahoma that are threatened by the unwarranted intrusions of national government into the sovereign affairs of the state of Oklahoma.
Now, we are now called upon to do our part

This assembly is an opportunity to demonstrate how powerfully attached we are to keeping a representative form of government and to show our opposition to having our personal information and the details of our daily lives exposed and scrutinized.

If you care-Be there!
By our numbers we will be reinforcing the work of our representatives to constrain our government to its legitimate, Constitutional bounds.
By our numbers we can encourage the officials who waver and instruct the ones who would exceed the constitutional limits of government.

Join us!

[CENTER][CENTER]
The Character Training Institute
520 W. Main
Oklahoma City
[/CENTER][/CENTER]
I am very pleased to announce two special guest speakers, Oklahoma Senator Constance N. Johnson and State Representative Charles Key. They will tell us about the legislative efforts to address faulty practices regarding personal and biometric information collection, storage and sharing that put us all at risk. The Real ID Rebellion is not yet won. Now is the time to pull out all the stops to get this critical legislation in place.

Mark Lerner, founding member of the Constitutional Alliance will be joining us too and will bring us an update us on the parallel efforts of other states around the country. He is excited to explain how Oklahoman is providing inspiration to those states.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet Mark, who has earned his reputation as the leading expert on the topic of Real ID and especially the biometrics industry.

For more information,
Kaye Beach
405-818-3224

[CENTER][CENTER]Hosted by;
The Constitutional Alliance
OK-SAFE, INC. www.ok-safe.com
R3PUBLICANs [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Old 12-30-2008, 09:22 PM

3,852 posts, read 12,209,678 times
Where can I sign up for the OK militia?

Old 12-31-2008, 06:46 PM

10 posts, read 26,765 times
I got a mean slingshot club going-
Good thing too. You think you are going to get to keep your guns? Those things aren't safe and these days that what America is all about-Safety, Security.
Northcom Presents: Brigade Homeland Tours | Freeople (http://www.freeople.com/blog/northcom-presents-brigade-homeland-tours/1712 - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas