Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2011, 11:02 PM

1,257 posts, read 2,522,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
that video was already posted on here, people didn't have a problem with it. get over it we are in 2011 not 1102

I wouldn't have even said anything if not for your flagrant attacks on people who spoke up about it. So obviously there are multiple posters who DO IN FACT have a problem with it. Again, this is not about people being old fashioned, it's just that this is not the forum for that kind of stuff. Your inability to comprehend that says a lot about you. Grow up.

Quote:
besides, that video was so 5 hrs ago.
Some of us don't live on this website. I guess you didn't have any homework tonight.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:07 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,783,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarenceBodiker View Post
I wouldn't have even said anything if not for your flagrant attacks on people who spoke up about it. So obviously there are multiple posters who DO IN FACT have a problem with it. Again, this is not about people being old fashioned, it's just that this is not the forum for that kind of stuff. Your inability to comprehend that says a lot about you. Grow up.
never attacked anyone. They attack me for posting a video that has already been posted on CD, I strike back.

This was posted tonight,do you have a problem with it too.

And what do you mean that kind of stuff?? I didn't know that you guys were so homophobic. You guys are mad scary with your homophobia. That is some attitudes I have heard about in Texas but never seen. When you say you live in Far east Dallas, how far east are you talking about?

Old 05-05-2011, 11:25 PM

1,257 posts, read 2,522,726 times
Quote:
And what do you mean that kind of stuff?? I didn't know that you guys were so homophobic. You guys are mad scary with your homophobia. That is some attitudes I have heard about in Texas but never seen. When you say you live in Far east Dallas, how far east are you talking about?

Lol, are you kidding me? The first thing I saw on that video was somebody licking/kissing another person's butthole. I don't care if that is a man on a man, a man on a woman, or a woman on a woman. Some people said they didn't like it, and you started throwing around the term "homophobic." That doesn't make them homophobic. It makes them able to recognize that a relocation and travel forum might not be the place for that. I'm not even sure you know what the word homophobic means, but I'm going to be defensive when you start throwing that word on my name.

But, whatever, dude, I don't even care anymore. I don't need to defend myself to you. This thread is a cesspool of idiocracy and I should have known better than to jump in and even read it, much less post in it.

And since you asked, Far East Dallas, in broader terms, is the collection of neighborhoods in Dallas east of White Rock Lake and west of Mesquite. "Old East Dallas" is west of White Rock -- Junius Heights, Lakewood, Hollywood Heights, etc.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:34 PM

if you don't care why do you keep bringing it up. and no one touched anyone's butthole.he acted like he was gonna bite off one of whatever it is on her underwear.

You are perverting the video to something it isn't

and I am glad that you think so poorly of this thread because we had finally gotten it lively again when you came in crashed it again.

Jluke come back and tell us more about CoCo. Old man Clarence is going to take his metamucil and is gonna go to bed with his overactive imagination.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:09 AM

3,092 posts, read 4,940,013 times
Quote:
you are from Austin dude. Don't you leave the house? Have you been downtown?
between you, Al Green and Kdogg I can see now why Texas is so backwards.

I thought Austin was this bastion of Liberalism in a sea of conservative Texas. Atl least Kdogg is from conservative FW and he goes to school in Republican hicksville in College station. What is your excuse?

Is Houston and Dallas the only places where you see a drag queen and say a so what?

Sorry, I don't speak ebonics, I have no idea what that means.
I've been downtown and I've seen plenty of things. That doesn't make it any less disgusting.

And for your information, I am neither conservative or liberal. I think they're both a bunch of nonsense because at the end of the day, neither side is more "open-minded" than the other. We all have our automatic biases. I will say this though...I've never vote for a republican in my life.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:32 AM

12,498 posts, read 26,861,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
I know right...Dirty looking would be a better term to describe the gulf.
Quite obviously you have never been to South Padre or the Emerald Coast of Florida, which is the Gulf of Mexico.

Galveston, Port Aransas, & Corpus don't bother me even though the sand & water isn't the greatest.

I don't care how dirty the water is theres something about living near or on the coast that I just love. Its a totally different vibe in Houston than you get from far inland cities like Dallas where the only bodies of water are dirty lakes & glorified creek beds aka the Trinity River.

The tropicalness of Houston is what attracts me. Dallas is just so bland.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:49 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,053,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Quite obviously you have never been to South Padre or the Emerald Coast of Florida, which is the Gulf of Mexico.

Galveston, Port Aransas, & Corpus don't bother me even though the sand & water isn't the greatest.

I don't care how dirty the water is theres something about living near or on the coast that I just love. Its a totally different vibe in Houston than you get from far inland cities like Dallas where the only bodies of water are dirty lakes & glorified creek beds aka the Trinity River.

I agree. While I wouldn't swim in the water; it's very relaxing to go out to the coast and listen to the sound of the waves and walk along the beach. I mean Crystal and Surfside Beach aren't much better, but there the water looks somewhat cleaner.

Last edited by blkgiraffe; 05-06-2011 at 09:22 AM..

Old 05-06-2011, 09:15 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
I agree. While I wouldn't swim in the water; it's very relaxing to go out to the coast and listen to the sound of the waves and walk along the beach. I mean Crystal and Surfside Beach aren't much better, but they the water looks somewhat cleaner.
Ditto for me. I love the coastal vibe. Even though I don't enter the water living near the coast is preferential IMO. Unless the city is near a really really large lake, a landlocked city is bland to me.

Old 05-06-2011, 10:13 AM

4,775 posts, read 8,793,647 times
Quote:

You contradict yourself so much...You stated inland cities are so bland, yet you glorify Tyler, Texas.

Old 05-06-2011, 10:45 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,343,875 times
Galveston is cool. It can be refreshing to visit the coast and enjoy the vibe and architecture there. Beyond that, going inland towards Houston and the mile after mile of flat bland coastal plain is a bore for me. I begin to look forward to highway overpasses for a change in elevation.

I prefer the rolling/hilly terrain of North Texas and the drier air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas