Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 04:30 PM

5,287 posts, read 5,738,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoy205 View Post
IKR! That's only because I was looking on the Internet at girls like Miracle Watts and company.

Calm down. LOL. They are all over the state. In all fairness, I've only been here for a little over two months, so the attractive people will probably come outta the hole some time or another. But for what I've seen, I'm still not impressed.
You're not informed either. But atleast you can admit it.

I'm not saying that the majority of women in the city are drop dead gorgeous. That's not true of any city or state. What I'm saying is that there is no shortage of these women. Whatever your type is, you can find it in Houston.

Old 09-02-2014, 05:15 PM

12,059 posts, read 13,782,681 times
I always thought the Panhandle chicks were the hottest. Not sure why but they know how to blend that southern and western style to produce a sexy southern/southwestern country gal look. With boots, long legs, and long curly blonde hair I think I'd died and gone to heaven when I see them out in Midland or up in Lubbock.

Old 09-02-2014, 05:53 PM

10,097 posts, read 9,934,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cBach View Post
I always thought the Panhandle chicks were the hottest. Not sure why but they know how to blend that southern and western style to produce a sexy southern/southwestern country gal look. With boots, long legs, and long curly blonde hair I think I'd died and gone to heaven when I see them out in Midland or up in Lubbock.
They're the hottest in my opinion. Very beautiful. Along with the Latina and black girls in the cities, Texas is the best.

But as I've mentioned before, some of the country girls dress pretty tacky. They're naturally stunning but they sometimes kill it with all the makeup, the frosted hair, the outdated haircuts, the turquoise jewelry, or the shirts that look like the Christian version of Affliction, or Tap Out? Sorry but rhinestones on the flip flops turn me off.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:06 PM

12,733 posts, read 21,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega man View Post
You're not informed either. But atleast you can admit it.

I'm not saying that the majority of women in the city are drop dead gorgeous. That's not true of any city or state. What I'm saying is that there is no shortage of these women. Whatever your type is, you can find it in Houston.
It's what I've seen thus far. Again, I've been here for 2 months, so maybe more will start popping out the cave soon.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:10 PM

The whole Southern region has utterly beautiful women. It's not just Texas and Alabama.

Old 09-03-2014, 10:01 PM

150 posts, read 172,858 times
Generally speaking, in Texas Houston has the hottest women, or at least used to be that way. Dallas women are too plastic and uptight, Austin and San Antonio women are a little too rough around the edges.

But to compare Texas women to say, California or even the Northeast or Florida is way off.

Old 09-03-2014, 10:38 PM

Texas women are naturally beautiful.

California women are very stylish and hip

Florida, especially in Miami the women are stunning and stylish, like playboy bunnies. Miami has the best concentration of hot women of any major city.

Old 09-04-2014, 10:44 AM

5,249 posts, read 6,335,795 times
Quote:
Miami has the best concentration of hot women of any major city.
Maybe, but Miami also has lots of beaches and most of the women there are beached whales, and not at all hot. California is slipping as well as the population increases. Texas may also have lots of beached whales, but we don't have many beaches, so you don't see them in the same states of undress, and they don't spend nearly as much time out in public.

I say Colorado has a good number of hotties, but also the fewest monsters. The north parts of the US (yes I am pointing at you too NYC) are not even comparable to CA, TX, GA, or FL.

Old 09-04-2014, 01:01 PM

186 posts, read 262,051 times
Jeez, was thinking of retiring to Texas in the next few years, but am afraid this old, obese, beached whale, monster, short-gray haired lady, would bring the hotness scale down to whatever city I move too. Maybe someone could suggest a city I can hide in a basement in. Wouldn't want to offend what anyone was forced to look at.

Of course I come from Alaska where we all wear snow pants and parkas so you only get to judge people on what they say and not on what they look like.

Old 09-04-2014, 02:58 PM

I'm sure you know most of this is in jest and that we are talking about a specific young scene. Mostly in the big cities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas