Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 06:35 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,952,340 times

Advertisements

There are pictures of my tree in the photo thread some place.. I cant locate them for some reason.. humm? Well I will just have to wait till my tree is up and take some new ones..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 06:43 PM

779 posts, read 2,246,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
It is currently 20 degrees F right now here in Pittsburgh, PA. The high will be 30 degrees today. That's C-O-L-D! This is why I want to move to Austin and S-O-O-N!

I am dreading going outside today--I have a hair appointment. I'm glad I am on vacation this week...I can stay inside most of the time with my nice hot apple cider or hot chocolate and watch the snow come down!
Oh man, that really is COLD. I am just like you, disliking the cold weather and thanking the Man upstairs for TEXAS!

Definitely weather to be sipping down on cider or coco while wearing sweat pants with a sweater, cuddled up in your home with a blanket covering you.

I also like your pics. Nice way to start off the holiday season.

Old 11-19-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minniemouse View Post
Thank you guys!
It's a pleasure for me to be here with you!

How are you?
I'm fine but...brrrrr...here it's very cold!
Today there is a wonderful sun and the sky is blue. from windows of my work station, I see the mountains with a lot of snow..

I would like to be to the mountain with ski instead of at work

and you?

have a good day my friends!
Been really busy at work. I usually work over 50 hours a week. The weather here in Oklahoma has been a roller coaster. One minute it is mild, then next it is really cool. Glad that you are doing OK, Laura!

Old 11-19-2008, 11:53 PM

2,994 posts, read 3,764,928 times
TexasGirl, I like your decoration!!!
When I will decorate my tree...I will post it!

Your tree is fantastic but the other pic...it's wonderful!!! Your windows and..the snow!!!It's very beautiful..You have already had the Christmas atmosphere

Muhnay, I have a pleasure to see your tree!!!! Ok, I'm waiting for your new decoration!

autotech4dallas , I 'm very sorry that you are many busy. I hope to feel you soon!

Have a good day my friends!

Old 11-20-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:
TexasGirl, I like your decoration!!!
When I will decorate my tree...I will post it!

Your tree is fantastic but the other pic...it's wonderful!!! Your windows and..the snow!!!It's very beautiful..You have already had the Christmas atmosphere

Muhnay, I have a pleasure to see your tree!!!! Ok, I'm waiting for your new decoration!

autotech4dallas , I 'm very sorry that you are many busy. I hope to feel you soon!

Have a good day my friends!
Oh it's no problem at all. Its money so I am not complaining. In the back of me head, I know that I am working towards moving to Texas and it is well worth the hours that I work. I'll talk to you soon, Laura!

Old 11-20-2008, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autotech4dallas View Post
Oh it's no problem at all. Its money so I am not complaining. In the back of me head, I know that I am working towards moving to Texas and it is well worth the hours that I work. I'll talk to you soon, Laura!
You have an incredible spirit! It's very, very good!

Old 11-20-2008, 07:49 PM

Quote:
You have an incredible spirit! It's very, very good!
Thank you Laura! I had the best summer of my life visiting Dallas within July and August. Ever since I started school and work in September, I have always remembered what I did in Dallas and how much I truly enjoyed it. It was life-changing for me and I know for sure that God has a big plan for me to finish my education in Oklahoma in two years, move to Dallas, and continue on with my life. I tell my parents that every single day since I left Dallas, I think about it and it is all that I think about. They told me that this is normal and that sooner or later, I will end up there. Now when you parents tell you this, it feels really good.

Old 11-21-2008, 12:02 AM

ciao autotech4dallas, I'm very happy to fell you in this manner.
Yes, your parents are very proud of you, I think.
I wish you all the best !!!

hello everyone,
yuppie!!! Today is Friday and I'm very, very happy!!!! The work week is finishing

Have a good Friday!

Old 11-21-2008, 06:04 AM

Quote:
ciao autotech4dallas, I'm very happy to fell you in this manner.
Yes, your parents are very proud of you, I think.
I wish you all the best !!!

hello everyone,
yuppie!!! Today is Friday and I'm very, very happy!!!! The work week is finishing

Have a good Friday!
Thanks again, Laura, and I wish the same to you too!

Old 11-22-2008, 02:24 PM

HELLO!!!

Have a great weekend!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas