Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 01:31 AM

2,994 posts, read 3,755,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by autotech4dallas View Post
I am planning to move to Texas no later than August of 2010 right after I graduate from college. I cannot, for the life of me, live in Oklahoma forever. It is just not happening. My dream is to work as a master certified Honda automotive technician in Dallas or for BMW if Honda does not work out. I have loved Dallas, Texas since 2003 and have made it a habit to visit since (The vibe, the atmosphere, the space, the glamor, just everything about Dallas I love. It is truly a deep infatuation).

You can make your move to Texas if it something you really want to do with you life. Just have a plan orchestrated, work hard to achieve that plan, and before you know it, you will be living your dream. I am so focused right now, nothing can or will stop me.
Dear John,
I appreciate your determination. It's a good quality in a person.

What do you like of "automotive"?

My second dream is working as Disney Animation. I love Disney and the world that "Walt Disney" created for everyone.

John, I wish you that you can fulfill your dream!

Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2008, 08:20 PM

779 posts, read 2,237,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minniemouse View Post
Dear John,
I appreciate your determination. It's a good quality in a person.

What do you like of "automotive"?

My second dream is working as Disney Animation. I love Disney and the world that "Walt Disney" created for everyone.

John, I wish you that you can fulfill your dream!

Have a great day!
When I was a little boy, I have found automobiles appealing to me. I used to collect micro machines, toy model cars, remote control cars, etc. After that, I would read auto magazines, watch auto tv shows, watch races, etc. Finally when I started driving at age 16, I knew in my mind that I wanted to become a technician because I did not want anybody fixing my car and having to pay large sums of money. That nightmare became a reality in the year 2000. I owned two old BMWs. This year to date, one car's transmission is done and the other car has no brakes and I do not have to money to fix either car.

I have always loved cars as a youth and decided that I wanted to become an automotive technician after hearing that I can make six figures as a master certified automotive technician. I know that I will be able to become very successful and to be able to support myself. I want to make this all happen in no other place on this planet, but Dallas, Texas. Words cannot express my love and passion for Dallas other than everytime I visit, I see myself living here and never wanting to leave. I am currently working at a dealer and going to school in attempt to make my dreams come true. Just 21 months left or 1 year and 9 months when November reaches.

I wish you all the best in pursuing a career in Disney Animation. You will make good money and I know you will enjoy it. Perhaps you come up to a "CARs" sequel. Never got a chance to see the first one, though. If you work hard to achieve your goal, you can move to the U.S.A. if you really want to.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:08 AM

John, it's a good passion. I wish you all the best!

Oh yes, I will do a "CARs" sequel

Old 10-28-2008, 06:57 AM

Thank you so much, Laura and I wish you the same. Let me know when you come out with the sequel. Hopefully I will get a chance to see the original.

I am still learning how to do brake jobs so pretty soon I know I can fix the brakes on one of the cars I mentioned when is my dads) and then other one (which is mine), I am going to try to get some help to repair the tranny so I can at least drive it for another two years before I get a Honda.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Thank you so much, Laura and I wish you the same. Let me know when you come out with the sequel. Hopefully I will get a chance to see the original.

I am still learning how to do brake jobs so pretty soon I know I can fix the brakes on one of the cars I mentioned when is my dads) and then other one (which is mine), I am going to try to get some help to repair the tranny so I can at least drive it for another two years before I get a Honda.
John, it's very good!

Old 10-28-2008, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calle13 View Post
wat
Laura's (minniemouse) dream is to work with Disney Animation and I implied that she could make a sequel to the animated move "CARs."

Old 10-28-2008, 09:05 PM

Quote:
John, it's very good!
Bring Italy to Texas!

Old 10-29-2008, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Bring Italy to Texas!
It's a dream...
Yeah..I have a lot of dreams...
For me, they are the American dreams!

First of all, I must learn English...and in this moment, it's very bad.

I like chatting in this forum because:
- I love the people that there are there ;
- It's a pleasure for me to talk with you, American people;
- it's a manner to improve my English.

have a good day John and..have a great day everyone!

Old 10-29-2008, 06:33 AM

5,406 posts, read 13,227,516 times
Quote:
It's a dream...
Yeah..I have a lot of dreams...
For me, they are the American dreams!

First of all, I must learn English...and in this moment, it's very bad.

I like chatting in this forum because:
- I love the people that there are there ;
- It's a pleasure for me to talk with you, American people;
- it's a manner to improve my English.

have a good day John and..have a great day everyone!
I told you a long time ago that your English (and spelling) is better than some people who have lived in America all their lives. You're doing a great job.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:39 AM

many thanks Canine*Castle!

where do you live? Are you in Texas?
Have a good day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas