Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2007, 03:58 AM

2,994 posts, read 3,764,928 times

Advertisements

Hi guys,
how are you?

I have a problem...

In Italian bookshop , a Texas travel guide book doesn't exist .
Do you have which names to give me, please?
In this case, I can found it by Internet and buy it but I haven't found nothing...

I have had more information by you (Thanks!) and internet but I like to have a Texas travel guide.

Many thanks for your help!

Have a nice Sunday
bye
Laura
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2007, 06:50 AM

3,494 posts, read 14,379,719 times
the BEST Texas travel guide is the one from the TravelTex website. it's free, but if you are overseas, you probably have to pay shipping at least. it has all the regions of Texas, and a description of many towns, even small ones, and pictures and maps! it is great i use it all the time, just for weekend trips etc!

Old 03-11-2007, 08:29 AM

2,639 posts, read 3,224,009 times
Hi Laura,

Yes, I have one too. It's a great guide. Go to www dot traveltex dot com and on the right hand side, you can click on free travel guide.

This is written on the site..........Currently the Texas State Travel Guide is only mailed within the United States, Canada, and Mexico. To view the digital version of the Travel Guide, please select a language below. Italian isn't one of them, but Engish is and since you're doing so well with English, that shouldn't be a problem for you.

If I'm able to order another one since I just got one, I'll be glad to do that for you and then mail it to Milan. Just let me know if you'd like me to.

Have a good day.

Old 03-11-2007, 11:25 AM

Hello!

For the first I would like to thanks all you!

Yes, I have read the traveltex and I can only see a web travel giuide.
I have write to their but... I haven't received any answer.

This morning I have found this book:Mobil Travel Guide:
Texas 2007 (Mobil Travel Guide Texas) by Mobil Travel Guide (Author)

Do you know it?

I don't understand if is it possible to send it to Italy ....
I have read that the best price is from walmart but I don't understand the policy about the delivery.

I ask you to tell me is this guide is ok and if this web site, is posible the delivery to Italy. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...32573917702498

Many thanks for you help; for me it's basic!

Bye

Old 03-11-2007, 11:41 AM

121 posts, read 814,267 times
Years ago I browsed through one of those at a bookstore, and I thought it was pretty informative. It's inexpensive too, so I think it would be a good idea for you to get it.

Also, keep in mind that once you actually get here, there are travel centers throughout the state where you can collect more information that might be helpful for your trip.

Old 03-12-2007, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_catch_tree_bass View Post

Also, keep in mind that once you actually get here, there are travel centers throughout the state where you can collect more information that might be helpful for your trip.
Yes, you have reason but I like to study this guide before my departure
Is it ok this guide?

Can you tell me how much the delivery costs?

many thanks

Old 03-13-2007, 03:18 AM

Do you know others travel guides?

Where I can buy theirs, please?
Thanks for your help
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
View detailed profiles of: