Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2009, 07:15 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,264,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post

Hmm. You hate Texas, so you come on an internet forum and talk trash to get a rise out of people who could care less about you or your personal hatred for a place that was probably too much or too little for you. I'm guessing this makes you feel big that you **** off people you can't see or even really talk too.

Typical trolling.

But hey, it's fine. It's pathetic and almost sad, really, but it doesn't matter. I live where I live and I'm happy about every second I spend in Texas. You can downgrade that all ya want, just know that it makes me even MORE proud of my state.

If they hatin' you that hard, you must be doin' something right.
And only the most pathetic have to tear you down in order for them to be on top....
well, the thread was asking if ANYONE EVER want to leave texas. Why are you telling us how much you NEVER want to leave texas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 08:47 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,902,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
well, the thread was asking if ANYONE EVER want to leave texas. Why are you telling us how much you NEVER want to leave texas.
Yeah.

It's asking if you ever want to leave... and I said no. Never.

It's an answer.... that didn't include stomping on someone elses state. My answer also didn't have me talkin' smack about someone else's answer....

Old 07-31-2009, 10:09 PM

1,179 posts, read 2,063,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post

Hmm. You hate Texas, so you come on an internet forum and talk trash to get a rise out of people who could care less about you or your personal hatred for a place that was probably too much or too little for you. I'm guessing this makes you feel big that you **** off people you can't see or even really talk too.

Typical trolling.

But hey, it's fine. It's pathetic and almost sad, really, but it doesn't matter. I live where I live and I'm happy about every second I spend in Texas. You can downgrade that all ya want, just know that it makes me even MORE proud of my state.

If they hatin' you that hard, you must be doin' something right.
And only the most pathetic have to tear you down in order for them to be on top....
I don't think ForeverKing hates Texas. He's just talking trash to get Texans riled up. He probably loves Texas. He eats those ribs every night for dinner. He eats grits for breakfast every morning. Notice how he doesn't specify his location on his profile. Since he doesn't specify the location that means he's hiding it. I bet he lives in Texas that's why he doesn't put his location on his profile.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:10 PM

5,406 posts, read 13,276,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo2008 View Post
I don't think ForeverKing hates Texas. He's just talking trash to get Texans riled up. He probably loves Texas. He eats those ribs every night for dinner. He eats grits for breakfast every morning. Notice how he doesn't specify his location on his profile. Since he doesn't specify the location that means he's hiding it. I bet he lives in Texas that's why he doesn't put his location on his profile.
If I remember correctly, I think he lives in Seattle. People often mention their locations in their posts.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
If I remember correctly, I think he lives in Seattle. People often mention their locations in their posts.
Oh OK.

Old 08-01-2009, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Well, as mentioned (a few times already), I live in Washington State now, the most beautiful place in the US. I lived in Pflugerville (North of Austin on hwy 35), and Keller, West of Dallas (Fortworth Area).

No, I dont think theres any confusion, I hate Texas. Im sure it probably surprises the one who started this thread that there are actually folks who wanted to leave Texas. My fault, moved there with out too much research. Im completely to blame. Someone did me a favor and mentioned that if I didnt like it, I could leave. Thought about it for 2 mintues, and made moving plans. Best move in my 41 years of breathing.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Well, as mentioned (a few times already), I live in Washington State now, the most beautiful place in the US. I lived in Pflugerville (North of Austin on hwy 35), and Keller, West of Dallas (Fortworth Area).

No, I dont think theres any confusion, I hate Texas. Im sure it probably surprises the one who started this thread that there are actually folks who wanted to leave Texas. My fault, moved there with out too much research. Im completely to blame. Someone did me a favor and mentioned that if I didnt like it, I could leave. Thought about it for 2 mintues, and made moving plans. Best move in my 41 years of breathing.
Oh OK. So you're not trying to get people riled up you really don't like Texas? I take it you didn't grow up in Texas? Just about any one that grew up in TX thinks that TX is the best thing since sliced bread. So why do you hate TX so much? Is it the hot weather in the summer time? Do you hate all the popularity and the talk that Texas gets? What is it that you don't like about TX?

Old 08-01-2009, 06:19 PM

469 posts, read 1,451,907 times
Quote:

Gosh, it sounds like maybe you had some bad experiences with Texas.
I love the North and West parts of Texas, but I absolutely cannot stand the Houston area. So, I can see where someone would want to leave Texas if they are unhappy in their current location.
Myself, I would love to live in Colorado, New England, at this point, anywhere up north. I cannot take these Texas summers anymore. Plus, there are so many beautiful states to choose from.
I hope you are happy in Washington State. I visited Seattle for a couple of days back in early January 2003 and enjoyed it very much.
Steph

Old 08-01-2009, 07:06 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,902,608 times
Quote:
So why do you hate TX so much? Is it the hot weather in the summer time? Do you hate all the popularity and the talk that Texas gets? What is it that you don't like about TX?
Who cares why?

A Texas hater who jumps at the chance to bash the state even when you've said nothing bad about another shouldn't be worth your time

Old 08-01-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Oh OK. So you're not trying to get people riled up you really don't like Texas? I take it you didn't grow up in Texas? Just about any one that grew up in TX thinks that TX is the best thing since sliced bread. So why do you hate TX so much? Is it the hot weather in the summer time? Do you hate all the popularity and the talk that Texas gets? What is it that you don't like about TX?
The Weather
1, hot and muggy, Tornadoes, Floods, Hurricanes
2. The topography, most of the state, the parts with jobs is flat
Ok flat as a lumpy pancake
3. Bugs, and other critters, poisonous snakes
4. Property Taxes are outrageous
5. Too Conservative
6. Low wages, can make more almost anywhere else
7. The lone star flag...its every where, I couldnt stand it
8. My kid having to say the pledge of texas as school
9. George Bush lives there
10 Worst tailgaters in US
11. Dumbest road system on planet earth
12. Dallas Cowboys

1. Nice folks, but then again there kinda nice here where I live too
2. Austin had good college football team, you get to sit in the stands and sweat your butt off, but the team was great.
3. Cheap homes, then again to live in one you have to live in texas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas