Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2008, 09:37 PM

415 posts, read 506,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
Texas is not #2. No state tax. Ok. Higher housing, taxes, insurance, utilities does not equal lower cost.

Many states are lower but who cares. I have houses in a few but believe what you want.

One link showing Texas has number 2 means nothing. I could show you links that would not agree with that so whatever. I see that you Kofi/13 are one of those Texans that can't admit anything and are blinded.

Muhnay. Your arrogance astounds me. Please don't speak to me ever again.
How am I blinded if I got it from a report? Are the reports blinded, too?

Cheapest States to Live In - LoveToKnow Save

That is where Texas is #2. Can you please show me other links?

Old 07-08-2008, 09:45 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,381,458 times
It's hard to be humble when yer a Texan! Muhnay, you can speak to me anytime. Lutarian-don't taze me bro'!

Quote:
Texas is not #2. No state tax. Ok. Higher housing, taxes, insurance, utilities does not equal lower cost.

Many states are lower but who cares. I have houses in a few but believe what you want.

One link showing Texas has number 2 means nothing. I could show you links that would not agree with that so whatever. I see that you Kofi/13 are one of those Texans that can't admit anything and are blinded.

Old 07-08-2008, 10:14 PM

196 posts, read 640,623 times
I will get them to you...but since they all differ which one do you believe?

You live in many places that is how you truly know. NO MATTER what I show you...you will still believe what you want.

While I get these links let me ask you a few questions.

How much do you pay for electricity per kw hour?
How much was your house and explain the type of house.
How much are your taxes on your house?

Old 07-08-2008, 10:36 PM

I just don't like to speak to arrogant, ignorant, close minded people. That is all.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:13 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,954,930 times
Quote:
I just don't like to speak to arrogant, ignorant, close minded people. That is all.
Then don't ever talk to yourself.. but if you do, and you start to answer yourself.. worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffy888
Also, of course the perception of beauty is different for each individual. The point some posters are trying to make is that Texas has such a wide variety of climate, vistas, terrains, landforms, etc. that many people could easily find someplace that is beautiful for them. Texas can be broken into major regions, each with its own attributes. You have done the same in this post when stating that Northern California and Western Montana are more beautiful than Texas. So perhaps someone can find stunning beauty in one area of Texas and not like much of the view in another; to this person, Texas is still beautiful because their part of Texas is beautiful.
THANK YOU! Thats what I was trying to say.. but I guess some people are too arrogant, ignorant, & close minded to understand that.

Quote:
I promise to never speak to you ever again. Write to you, well thats a whole other thing.. and I cant promise you that. Why? Because if I think your wrong, I am going to tell you so. Just like you have a right to tell me when you think I am wrong. At the same time if I think your right and have something I agree with.. I'll tell you that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellestaroftexas
Muhnay, you can speak to me anytime.
WOOHOO! a HOT SEXY BLOND PROFESSIONAL LADY SAID I CAN TALK TO HER ANYTIME! Wait did I come off a bit desperate? lol hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofi713
How am I blinded if I got it from a report? Are the reports blinded, too?

Cheapest States to Live In - LoveToKnow Save

That is where Texas is #2. Can you please show me other links?
Cool info! Thanks for the link.. thats one I have not seen before.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:05 AM

I guess the kw hour I pay in other states is not half that of of what mine is in Texas?
I guess my taxes are not 75% less then that of mine in Texas?
I guess my houses did not cost 2-4 times less then that of mine in Texas?
I guess the insurance is not 25% less then that of mine in Texas?

Yes...it's true...sorry to break your heart...but Texans are paying higher utilities then other states, higher taxes, higher housing and higher insurance...of course there are states higher then TX also...

Oh yea. I am just making this up even though I also have a house in Texas and other states.

Total Texas Ignorance. Texans believe what they want to believe.

Oh no..here is another report... http://ded.mo.gov/researchandplannin...ving/index.stm
oh wow..Texas is not number 2 but number 4...oh no..what to believe...

http://www.nahb.org/generic.aspx?genericContentID=78655 uh oh...7 states with lower housing according to this report...

oh wait...according to money magazine...Ohio has the lowest costs of housing of any state...uh oh..what do we believe?

oh but wait...I have houses in 2 states plus TX and have friend all over the USA that have a higher standard of living then in TX...oh wait...I forgot...I am just a liar...I just make things up for no reason...even though I travel about 6 months of the year and live in tons of places during some time of the year...gee...I wonder what to believe...and you guys wonder why Northerners think you guys are ignorant and arrogant...I am not even a Northerner and defended TX for years...until I spent 20 years here and realized that you guys can't admit things when they are right in front of your noses...NO STATE is the best...its does not exit...some states have super low crime but high cost of living...some states have low cost of living and high crime...some states are in the middle but have other issues...there are states that have low cost of living and low crime...People tend to go towards Cali, TX and Florida...which is shocking...the three states with the worst illegal problems, worst drug problems and very high crime rates...

http://jobsanger.blogspot.com/2006/0...-rate-for.html crime and more crime..oh wait...it's just propaganda....

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/110507dnmetteenbirths.35daddb.html

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2007-10-24-repeat-teen-births_N.htm
what's wrong parents...not taking care of your children properly?

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/region/legislature/stories/03/28/0328prisonrapes.html (broken link)
mmm...to many...steers in TX?

Last edited by welltravelled; 07-09-2008 at 12:47 AM..

Old 07-09-2008, 12:29 AM

Quote:
SNIPPED DRIVEL
Take a Chill Pill.

Buy the Best Products at Bargain Prices : Shopzilla

Really dude you need it. Clicky and relax.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Take a Chill Pill.

Buy the Best Products at Bargain Prices : Shopzilla

Really dude you need it. Clicky and relax.
I think this would be better for lutarian:

http://www.narsil.org/humor/fukitol.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by Kofi713; 07-09-2008 at 02:25 AM..

Old 07-09-2008, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofi713 View Post
I think this would be better for lutarian:
IMAGE REMOVED AS PER THE TOS OF CITYDATA
Yeah.. but It is against the Rules of this forum.. so I didn't post that image.. even if I may agree with what your saying. So dude you may want to remove it and leave a link to the picture, as I think that maybe ok.

Old 07-09-2008, 02:25 AM

Done and thanks. +1 to you .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas