Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2010, 05:34 PM

5 posts, read 5,083 times

Advertisements

Three years ago I moved from Ohio headed towards Wichita falls however my son and daughter-in-law needed my help with my granddaughter and I ended up in Graham then Graford and now I am back in Graham. Graham is an ok place but it doesn't have the change of seasons that I'm use to and since I don't drive getting around is very hard to do causing my social life to plummet. not that I'm a party animal but I do love my bingo
I have had the pleasure of visiting Wf and want to move there more than ever. But what concerns me are the stories I've been hearing about gang activities. I've been reading reviews about WF and was wondering how things in the city are now since all of the reviews I've read were dated in 2009. Not to mention I have been talking about moving there so much that now I have tweaked the interest of my son and daughter in-law. Which brings up another question;Is WF a good place for a inter racial couple with bi-racial children.
I would feel awful if they followed me there and something happened to them or even worst expose my grand children to racial hatred. It would be a blessing if someone were to help me learn what area and schools are good and which areas we should stay away from. or are the reviews written in 2009 still good today? Thanks for any help that you can provide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas