Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Toledo
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 05:09 PM

32 posts, read 92,167 times

Advertisements

I heard about this gang beating up people for no reason iam sure glad I don't live here any more what is going on and where are so called cops. It seems like Toledo is getting worse then better I get e mails about what goes on even though I don't live there it's been going on for a year but the cops have it done nothing about it like normal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 06:02 PM

896 posts, read 1,853,484 times
I haven't heard about this, unless it happened a while back and I just don't remember.

Fortunately for you, you took control of your destiny, escaped from the post apocalyptic wasteland that is Toledo, Ohio and moved to the crime free utopia of Las Vegas, Nevada.

Oh yeah, your status says A FORMER TOLEDEON NO MORE. Does that mean you moved back? Welcome home!!!

Old 04-25-2011, 07:05 PM

No iam staying in las vegas iam very happy there lol.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:28 PM

555 posts, read 892,368 times
You mean either "a former Toledoan" or "a Toledoan no more."

Old 04-25-2011, 08:35 PM

No more meaning not coming back

Old 04-26-2011, 06:27 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,309,027 times
Um...it's actually "Toledoan", not "Toledeon".

For someone who hates Toledo so much, you sure spend an inordinate amount of time here on the Toledo forum. Could it be that the grass really isn't greener out there in that post-nuclear wasteland they call a desert? Oh, wait. What am I saying? In order for the grass to be greener, there has to actually BE grass.

Seriously, if you're so very, very happy out there in Sin City, La La Land, or whatever they call that aberration in the desert, then why are you always sitting at your computer posting to the Toledo forum? Did you run out of quarters? Are all of the Elvis impersonators out of town at a convention and you have nowhere to go for entertainment? Do tell.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:43 AM

180 posts, read 341,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasvegasfanforever View Post
No more meaning not coming back
No no, they're right. They're pointing out your double negative. "former" and "no more" together means you are no longer former. So "former Toledoan (which is what you meant) no more" literally translates to "I was gone, but now I'm back."

Old 04-26-2011, 10:37 AM

I found this forum before I moved two years ago I did it know I was going to move but iam glad I did I have family in Toledo but not coming to see them anytime soon that's how I know what goes on I get e mails from them

Old 04-26-2011, 11:12 AM

2,785 posts, read 6,632,125 times
Oh, the Vegas troll is back! I love how you spend all your time in the Toledo forum. Go hype it up in the Vegas forum where everyone talks about losing their house and jobs, and worries about finding employment. Hows that 14% unemployment rate treating you? Because Ohio currently sits at 8.9%.

You're a troll, and you go out of you way to post stuff like this, and you don't even have a link?! LOL it gets better and better. You continue to go ahead and try to find bad news, but the last post that I saw in the Toledo forum before actually coming in here was about downtown development. In Vegas, "I can't find a job". Compare the murder rates between each city as well, I am sure you will be suprised.

Don't water your lawn today, I heard you guys are running out of water.

Old 05-03-2011, 07:32 AM

19 posts, read 36,168 times
This happened in Bowling Green, not Toledo.

Man survives brutal attack at Bowling Green bar | 13abc.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Toledo