Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2012, 11:59 AM

11 posts, read 51,990 times

Advertisements

I am artist, graphic artist and designer. My company services anything from Graphic design, marketing materials, Advertising Design, Architectural Arts, Photography and recently got in to Video productions. I closed down my office back in 2008.

I am looking to start over and Toronto is one of the Cities in mind. I've had some friends moved there years ago but in a different field. Also met a gentleman who was familiar with my business and had mentioned to me that I have to check out Toronto many years ago.

Now, I'm not so young anymore. I would like to start over in a City that I can be there for a while. I am in West Palm Beach at the moment.

What are most of the architects, builders and developers do when they need a conceptual renderings, design studies or renderings for their projects? Ad agencies, freelance artist or do they have such a position in house.

I would like to touch on this subject and get a field of how do they do things in Canada. In the US, sometimes I've had to produce renderings or conceptual designs for a City meetings or zoning boards overnight. Sometimes quick turnaround for marketing purposes. That is one of my strong point, that I can get things done. Whether in Advertising, or Architectural Arts or Photography.

I am welcome to any suggestions or ideas.

Thanks for your time.

Blu
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto