Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 10:54 AM

1,635 posts, read 2,713,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
What? Exception? Hardly, friend. I couldn't even count how many places in Detroit you would **** your pants being in, that I have been. Not because they are dangerous, but because they are majority black. Because for some unknown reason, you fear black people.

Did you see that word? That word, up there? PEOPLE. They are PEOPLE. NO - DIFFERENT - THAN - YOU - OR - ME.

Oh...except that whole skin thing.

Do you have ANY clue, what the black population has gone thu in Detroit...no......ANYWHERE? I'm not just talking racisim, I'm talking about keeping blacks out of white neighbourhoods, out of white jobs, schools, government programs, the whole kit and kablootle? EVERYTHING.

You just, expect them to bounce back?

Have you EVER been to Detroit? I don't mean driving thru on you way to Miami or whatever. I mean BEEN to Detroit? Or did you just drag the streetview guy around?

Have you ever spoke with someone who lives there? I was there today, to watch a ball game. Bought a CD off a guy on the street who was promoting his album. It sucked. But I bought it because he was a super cool guy, who was trying hard to get his name out. He didn't give a **** that I was white.
Looked like a thug by your standards, I'm sure of it.

Get this, it will blow your mind:

I touched him.

We shook hands. My God. I didn't turn into a criminal.

You think Detroit is the way it is because of black people?!?!? LMAO!!!!!

It was a one industry town, man! The cars left, and so did the jobs. WTF do you want? You think if it was still full of white people it would be fine?

OH! You know what? It WOULD be fine. Unfortunatly, stupid white people, like you, got alllllllll upset that the scary black folk were moving in to their neighbourhoods, and they fled to the suburbs, leaving the city EMPTY. It went from 1.5 million in the 1950's, to 715,000 last year.

Social programs and back room zoning laws prevented the black population from leaving their tiny little portions of the city, and things began to rot. Well, now that all that **** is rotten, and there in no tax revenue coming in.......mmmmmmmm, okay, lets let them live in the fancy areas. TOO BAD THEY CAN'T GET A JOB THAT MEANS ANYTHING.

On welfare ya go!

Hundreds of murders? True, but guess what?

THEY ARE STARVING!!!! You either work a meanial job, or you sell drugs.

There is your end result.

White people are the only ones to blame for that in the end. Not blacks.
Rep given!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2013, 11:16 AM

15,102 posts, read 15,877,316 times
^^^

I agree it was the best post of the thread.. We need to start opening up our hearts and minds if we want to deal with the problems of society. None of us live in a bubble and if the problems that exists in one area don't bite us now, it'll all come back around again to bite us eventually.

Old 04-14-2013, 01:18 PM

564 posts, read 1,040,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
None of us live in a bubble and if the problems that exists in one area don't bite us now, it'll all come back around again to bite us eventually.
Many of us often fail to realize that the problems we have today were often years, if not decades, in the making. Unfortunately, the solutions will likely also take a long time to manifest.

Old 04-14-2013, 01:41 PM

564 posts, read 1,040,451 times
Come to think of it, isn't it ironic that this thread was started on the assumption that the shooting was caused by black kids? How come there has been no post calling for mass deportation of Asians?

Old 04-14-2013, 03:58 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,426,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthYorkEd View Post
Come to think of it, isn't it ironic that this thread was started on the assumption that the shooting was caused by black kids? How come there has been no post calling for mass deportation of Asians?

I would assume it is because most of us don't think like that, and Mr. Sterling was only here long enought to stir the pot. If he comes back, well, maybe there will be. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto