Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2013, 02:21 AM

7 posts, read 34,956 times

Advertisements

Overall what is your perspective and personal views on what Torontos social environment like? do you find it easy or difficult or etc....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2013, 10:26 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,881,792 times
It's great. Period.

Old 08-25-2013, 11:00 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,052,144 times
In my experiences with meeting people and just socializing with strangers, it's very sociable. I don't find it too much different than other cities I've visited. If you're an outgoing person, you should have no trouble.

I think the way one percieves the sociability of a city has more to do with their own personality than the city's itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro Gino View Post
Boring!!!!!!! Unsocialable and very depressing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro Gino View Post
Are people here anti social or what? the women here are absolotely reclusive and narcisstic and stuck up it takes a long time to get laid here its very hard to get laid in Toronto unless if theirs that 2/10 scale girl that is desperate for sex although she is very hideous here in Toronto the 10/10 women are inaccessible and I don't know whats with this place but people here are just dynamically dysfuntioned and have no interest at all in meeting new people I don't know if its me or them but ive been living here my whole life and I regret living here I wanna MOVE! I have been on vacation to many places and in my entire life in Paris and London I have never met so many women and even in Montreal! the eye contact is there with the women and the conservativeness is put aside the women all over the world I met are something compared to the nothing they have here in Toronto... read this article this might give you and idea what Toronto is really like but my question is why? why is Toronto like this?
With this kind of negative, shallow attitude, it's no wonder why you're having trouble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto