Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2014, 09:35 PM

86 posts, read 126,374 times

Advertisements

Greetings everyone,

Member from Kentucky, USA here. I will be traveling to Toronto next month to visit some family members, but due to the time of my flight's arrival, I have to get myself to the subway station by their house. I saw there is an "airport rocket" TTC bus that goes between Pearson and Kipling Station all day. I was on the TTC's website trying to figure out where exactly the bus would pick me up to go to Kipling station and it said it picks passengers up at Terminal 3. I know that Pearson has a terminal 1 and terminal 3, so my question is, does anybody know if the airport rocket picks passengers up at terminal 1 too? I'm not sure which terminal my flight would be arriving at and I would just like to plan ahead so I don't arrive there and become confused, as this is my first time traveling alone. Do USA inbound flights only arrive at one of the terminals? If not, can you access one terminal if your at the other? (If I recall correctly, that's not possible). I've been to Pearson twice in the past year but had my brother with me and a ride arranged so I didn't really pay attention to the things I need to know for this upcoming trip.

Any tips/clarification would be greatly appreciated. I do not want to spend $60 plus tip for a cab when I can spend $3 to ride the TTC.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 07:08 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,731,048 times
yes, the 192 bus stops at both terminal 1 and 3, so whichever terminal you arrive at, you will be able to take it.
I always take it rather than a $60 taxi, too.

Old 07-24-2014, 05:08 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,887,502 times
If you are coming on Air Canada or United you'll be arriving at T1, all other U.S Carriers are T3 but as Botticelli mentioned doesn't matter as the bus stops at both T3 (on the arrivals level) and T1 (on the ground level). Although it won't matter to you which terminal you arrive at because the bus goes to both, T1 and T3 are indeed connected to one another by a free monorail that operates 24/7 365.

Last edited by fusion2; 07-24-2014 at 05:37 PM..

Old 07-26-2014, 10:13 PM

86 posts, read 126,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
yes, the 192 bus stops at both terminal 1 and 3, so whichever terminal you arrive at, you will be able to take it.
I always take it rather than a $60 taxi, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
If you are coming on Air Canada or United you'll be arriving at T1, all other U.S Carriers are T3 but as Botticelli mentioned doesn't matter as the bus stops at both T3 (on the arrivals level) and T1 (on the ground level). Although it won't matter to you which terminal you arrive at because the bus goes to both, T1 and T3 are indeed connected to one another by a free monorail that operates 24/7 365.
Awesome! Thank you both for the clarification. I should be arriving at T3 then since I'll be flying American Airlines. Once I find the bus it should be smooth sailing from there.

Thanks again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto