Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 05:34 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,723,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallJames View Post
If you're a man, it will only be harder for you to gain employment in Canada. Cities such as Toronto only care about the rights of privileged women. When you arrive to Canada, you'll either end up on welfare or working for minimum wage jobs for the rest of your life.

I suggest that you seek employment opportunities in the United States where the job market is not as discriminatory and feminist as Canada.

In addition, read Roosh V's "15 Reasons why Toronto is the worst city for men" and you will understand why Toronto is not a good place. The same can apply for anyone who is ambitious, man or woman.

A care you crazy? Why you giving this person such bad advise. That is not true forsure and forever. You will like have to go back to school and take some courses or training. I work with lost of people that immigrated from other countries and yes they did have to go back to school to get some criteria met, but then end up getting jobs. It is not easy, but depending on where you come from it may be worth it for an overall better quality of life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2015, 05:44 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,723,053 times
Default Is it not all about that ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzz View Post
Feminism as we know it today has nothing to do with women rights activism. and it's a failed biased ideology. the **** walk, femen, men wearing high heal walk...etc it's what feminism became today.
Feminism like any other movement is what you make of it. No one owns it. If you choose to see it the way you do that is your choice, but as a women I know that this movement and the women who started it and the women who followed give me that rights and freedoms that I deserve.

To have the right to walk around topless just like a man is about equality. You either take away the right from both groups or give it to both groups. Even if you have a right does not mean that you plan to or want to use it. I have no interest in ever walking around topless, but out of prinicpal I want to ensure that I am entitled to the same rights as any man. It is a slippery slope back down to where women kept for far too long. Out of respect for the women that came before me and the women that will be born after me I feel obligated to maintain and continue protect the rights of women. This does not mean I wish to remove or disrespect the rights of men either.

Old 09-10-2015, 03:01 AM

3 posts, read 2,981 times
Just something reasonable...may be shared in GTA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto