Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 02:21 PM

2,869 posts, read 4,438,152 times

Advertisements

Sounds like the same as the NEXUS program.

JiM B.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2015, 02:25 PM

380 posts, read 428,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crna101 View Post
Again, I don't mean to attack anyone.. BUt you really don't get it until you've seen other places where road rage is common. I never had a second thought about the road rage here on the east coast because you expect to be cut off or something every time you drive. The way east coasters drive only crossed my mind when I came to Toronto which is a city that LACKS a notable amount of road rage based on what I'm used to. It's like suddenly realizing that something that's been around your whole life is missing.
Imagine suddenly finding out that your teeth are missing! That's what it was like. You never really think of it until it's gone.

I've never seen a city where people actually let others come into their lane so easily without starting a fight.. Or a city where drivers are patient to begin with.

It's just because I'm used to different things.
Fair enough.

Patience is definitely a must in Toronto--our major expressway (Hwy. 401) is one of the busiest in North America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto