Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 03:14 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,721,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallJames View Post
Female Toronto teachers who lure, groom and molest children appear to be supported by beta knights such as yourself. PEDOPHILES are the scum and filth of the earth.
Hi MarshallJames. Be honest. Are you the man in the video? Reason I am asking is that it is pretty strange you surface on this forum at the same time as that video. You created this account and user name at the same time. Also the constant use of the term knight. Specifically "white knight" like the man in the video that you posted. As someone from Caribbean descent I have only ever heard that term use by men from the Engligh speaking Caribbean or Southern American countries when they are getting hot and bothered about some else defending something they are against or meddling in their business. Also if you live in America why are you so interested in what is going on in Toronto? Last time I checked there were a millions and one issues in the USA that need discussion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2015, 04:20 AM

6 posts, read 20,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
Well said! What also disturbed me wasn't just the fact that he said there were too many Asian and Indian girls in Toronto, but also that this doesn't work for a 'discerning' gentleman such as himself.. What does this imply, that only discerning men would date white women?... Total BS... Meh you're right he's a DBAG plain and simple and too much attention is being placed on this loser who what - attracts maybe 50-100 men who can't get laid in each city he goes to..

As far as i'm concerned - he deserved what he got by those women in Montreal who dumped beer on his head!

I also agree with you btw - he's not very attractive (he's decent looking for his age and would be more attractive if humble) and at 36 years old and still single - Rooshv is probably frustrated that

a) he doesn't have a steady gf or wife yet
b) he's getting older and just doesn't have the looks that he used to have so he may be frustrated that that inevitable thing called aging is happening to him which is impacting his ability to pick up as easily as he used to.
so true

and to marshalljames and all the other PUA ppl complaining how women are the superficial ones for going after men with money; 90% of the criteria you judge women on is their looks. the successful men women go after probably worked hard to earn their money etc. women cannot control their attractiveness for the most part (other than weight). and when they try to become more attractive (with surgery, hair dye etc) men complain even more about how theyre superficial etc. men can be ugly af with 0 personality, work hard, make moeny and be revered by both men and women. half the time men dont care about a woman's career unless she is already attractive

Old 09-01-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotjuice View Post
so true

and to marshalljames and all the other PUA ppl complaining how women are the superficial ones for going after men with money; 90% of the criteria you judge women on is their looks. the successful men women go after probably worked hard to earn their money etc. women cannot control their attractiveness for the most part (other than weight). and when they try to become more attractive (with surgery, hair dye etc) men complain even more about how theyre superficial etc. men can be ugly af with 0 personality, work hard, make moeny and be revered by both men and women. half the time men dont care about a woman's career unless she is already attractive

So true!!!! I make way more than that average man in this city!!! I guess I should stop being interested in how I look and start looking for a Trophy husband ! Some other Toronto men in this forum have posted stuff that complain about how women in the city are shallow and demanding even when they are not even that attractive. Well maybe they are just super successful professionally. If you flip that around isn't that what men have been doing since the dawn of time. Ex. I have money and a powerful position so I am entitled to the most physically attractive mate. I am not advocating that men or women should be choosing partners based mainly on physical appearance as I actually think it is a misguided strategy. Ex buying a product based on packaging vs contents and product performance is never a smart move ! Do you care if your smart phone comes in a pretty box or if it is reliable and durable?

The more I read comments on this forum from Toronto men I got to say I get why women are often so cold and disinterested. Not only do I have to be successful professionally... I have to now try to be a super model in my spare time so I am visually appealing to every man and woman walking by and passing judgement on me. Then you wonder why when you try to approach that super attractive women (you know ...the only ones you actually pay any attention to) you wonder why she has an attitude. I am guessing it is because she works crazy hard at maintaining that image while also maintaining a carear and probably has not swallowed more then a 1000 calories since hitting puberty (without brining it back up... as don't forget that is a frequently used harmful weight loss and low body weight maintainence option). Men really don't have any clue do they?

As for MarshallJames... I have a feeling either he started taking his meds or getting caught red handed trying to pretend he was commenting on a random video with his newly created account may have inspired him to spread his nonsense else where.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:53 AM

57 posts, read 74,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Hi MarshallJames. Be honest. Are you the man in the video? Reason I am asking is that it is pretty strange you surface on this forum at the same time as that video. You created this account and user name at the same time. Also the constant use of the term knight. Specifically "white knight" like the man in the video that you posted. As someone from Caribbean descent I have only ever heard that term use by men from the Engligh speaking Caribbean or Southern American countries when they are getting hot and bothered about some else defending something they are against or meddling in their business. Also if you live in America why are you so interested in what is going on in Toronto? Last time I checked there were a millions and one issues in the USA that need discussion?
White knight is a term in the manosphere, and I signed up because I wanted to defend a Roosh supporter after he was attacked by pro-Toronto zombies on his thread.

Brainwashed Toronto people don't know how much Toronto is hated.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:55 AM

57 posts, read 74,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
So true!!!! I make way more than that average man in this city!!! I guess I should stop being interested in how I look and start looking for a Trophy husband ! Some other Toronto men in this forum have posted stuff that complain about how women in the city are shallow and demanding even when they are not even that attractive. Well maybe they are just super successful professionally. If you flip that around isn't that what men have been doing since the dawn of time. Ex. I have money and a powerful position so I am entitled to the most physically attractive mate. I am not advocating that men or women should be choosing partners based mainly on physical appearance as I actually think it is a misguided strategy. Ex buying a product based on packaging vs contents and product performance is never a smart move ! Do you care if your smart phone comes in a pretty box or if it is reliable and durable?

The more I read comments on this forum from Toronto men I got to say I get why women are often so cold and disinterested. Not only do I have to be successful professionally... I have to now try to be a super model in my spare time so I am visually appealing to every man and woman walking by and passing judgement on me. Then you wonder why when you try to approach that super attractive women (you know ...the only ones you actually pay any attention to) you wonder why she has an attitude. I am guessing it is because she works crazy hard at maintaining that image while also maintaining a carear and probably has not swallowed more then a 1000 calories since hitting puberty (without brining it back up... as don't forget that is a frequently used harmful weight loss and low body weight maintainence option). Men really don't have any clue do they?

As for MarshallJames... I have a feeling either he started taking his meds or getting caught red handed trying to pretend he was commenting on a random video with his newly created account may have inspired him to spread his nonsense else where.
From what I've been hearing about Toronto women, I would not even go near them a mile. Toronto women are known to infect foreign places with their feminist ideologies.

I have no relation to the video I posted, but criticism of Toronto is not nonsense. Toronto has a serious feminist communist problem, and Toronto feminists such as Anita Sarkeesian have encouraged Canadian feminism in the United States of America. Good luck with your recession Canada.

Old 09-03-2015, 01:34 PM

Hi. You guys complaining about women in Toronto should review the Thread under New York city called:

A Good Man Is Hard To Find In NYC

Read more: A Good Man Is Hard To Find In NYC

Seems really familar. Maybe this is just a big city issue. You may also want to read that thread while listening to Lana Del Rey's song Money Glory Power ... that should get you red in the face lol. Please note I like Lana Del Rey's music... but don't like her as a person/persona. To me she is an example of one of those musicians that should just sing and not talk.

Old 09-03-2015, 04:06 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,867,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallJames View Post
From what I've been hearing about Toronto women, I would not even go near them a mile..
That would probably be OK with them - seriously.

Last edited by fusion2; 09-03-2015 at 04:51 PM..

Old 09-03-2015, 07:36 PM

3,749 posts, read 4,963,777 times
Toronto can't be any worse than San Jose or Seattle.

Old 09-18-2015, 07:31 PM

74 posts, read 88,542 times
It's so simple:

Latin America (say, but could be many places)

Man: Hi there!
Woman: Hi!
Man: How are you this morning?
Woman: I'm doing great thanks, how are you?
Man: Very well thanks. I think you're very appealing and would love to take you to coffee to get to know you better.
(either)
Woman: "No thanks, I can't. But that's very sweet!"
Man: Ok, thanks and have a wonderful day.
(or)
Woman: "Thanks, that sounds fun. Here's my number, text me and we'll set up a time".
Man: "Sounds good. Have a great day!"
Woman: "You too"

note: all done with a smile and lots of courtesy

Toronto

Man: Hi!
Woman: I'm sorry, WHY are you talking to me?

Old 09-18-2015, 09:21 PM

678 posts, read 875,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini-apple-less View Post
Toronto can't be any worse than San Jose or Seattle.
Seattle is pretty bad for flirting with women, I will admit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto