Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 06:07 AM

57 posts, read 74,610 times

Advertisements

These feminists organized an anti-Roosh V protest at Queen Park on August 15, 2015 with the help of MPP Cheri DiNovo. A tourist was harassed because he was filming the protest and the feminists didn't like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENpbVPvrLZ8

Toronto is one crazy city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2015, 10:13 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times
Say the video. I think the women and men were being really stupid and disrespectful to that tourist. I do not think he was doing anything wrong. I think they jumped the gun on assuming he was a Roosh V supporter. It was embarrassingly handled and they should apologise for the way they handled it. Just because they new what was going on they should not have assumed that other people walking around did. I think the correct way to handle this would have to exampled to him what the protest was about. Isn't that the point of having a protest? Honestly when I read that article that was posted on Toronto women I did not focus too much on the name of the man who wrote it. Just sounded like the some bitter, out of touch man who wanted to unit all the idiots a sane woman who never want to be with anyways. I live here and did not know this was going on... why the heck would a tourist? On another side note I am also from a similar culture as this man and found it was comical seeing the stereo-typical culturally different ways of dealing with an argument. Tourist in the video .. dude I get you. Sorry you had this messed up encounter in Toronto. Unless this guy was wearing a Roosh V t-shirt or something like that it was really stupid they assumed he knew what the hell they were talking about. A bit suspicious though that he knew the reporters name... hell I live in the city and have seen her on tv so many times and I can't remember her name. I my opinion I think to some extent they were profiling him. Ex. Foreigner man with an accent so he must be sexist and out of touch with feminist issues. They also put out the classic racist phrase and suggested he go back to his country/ leave, which to someone as a tourist who just was wondering around a public park in a city and country that is suppose to allow free speech and be tolerant is a confusing and insulting statement. They tell him not to film him, but it is okay for them to film him. What an embarrassment.

Old 08-28-2015, 03:55 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,877,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Say the video. I think the women and men were being really stupid and disrespectful to that tourist. I do not think he was doing anything wrong. I think they jumped the gun on assuming he was a Roosh V supporter. It was embarrassingly handled and they should apologise for the way they handled it. Just because they new what was going on they should not have assumed that other people walking around did. I think the correct way to handle this would have to exampled to him what the protest was about. Isn't that the point of having a protest? Honestly when I read that article that was posted on Toronto women I did not focus too much on the name of the man who wrote it. Just sounded like the some bitter, out of touch man who wanted to unit all the idiots a sane woman who never want to be with anyways. I live here and did not know this was going on... why the heck would a tourist? On another side note I am also from a similar culture as this man and found it was comical seeing the stereo-typical culturally different ways of dealing with an argument. Tourist in the video .. dude I get you. Sorry you had this messed up encounter in Toronto. Unless this guy was wearing a Roosh V t-shirt or something like that it was really stupid they assumed he knew what the hell they were talking about. A bit suspicious though that he knew the reporters name... hell I live in the city and have seen her on tv so many times and I can't remember her name. I my opinion I think to some extent they were profiling him. Ex. Foreigner man with an accent so he must be sexist and out of touch with feminist issues. They also put out the classic racist phrase and suggested he go back to his country/ leave, which to someone as a tourist who just was wondering around a public park in a city and country that is suppose to allow free speech and be tolerant is a confusing and insulting statement. They tell him not to film him, but it is okay for them to film him. What an embarrassment.
This so called 'tourist' has a youtube channel called 'expose toronto' - All his video's are attacks against either Toronto or the Canadian economy.. I found it extraordinarily odd that an innocent tourist would be so anti Toronto in his video's and have such an agenda.. Ultimately I think we have a pretty small and vocal group who are at almost every turn trying to promote this sort of Toronto feminist conspiracy..

Last edited by fusion2; 08-28-2015 at 04:08 PM..

Old 08-28-2015, 03:57 PM

Here is a more complete link to all the video's posted by this South American tourist expose Toronto who's goal seems to be to rant and rave about how horrible the women are in this city, how they are rabidly 'feminist' and how poor its economy is.. Now lets see if expose Toronto continues to post anti Toronto video's.. I mean think about how silly it would be for a tourist to be so obsessed with Toronto - walking through a bunch of parks and posting rooshv video's - like seriously what tourist would do this - hasn't he heard of the CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, AGO, ROM etc - why would an innocent tourist go walking about through public parks day and night in search of 'feminist' protests and post about a housing bubble/apparent economic woes in the city at exactly the same time coinciding with this Rooshv guy coming here.. Does that defy logic? Does it not seem extraordinarily odd behaviour for a 'tourist' - I hope so!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCns...ECv8UQQ/videos

Am I the only person in here who finds it totally disturbing that you have a group of men so bent on misrepresenting millions of women in the city/metro and throwing this feminist conspiracy nonsense around like there's no tomorrow.. I actually think these guys are really really sad and exactly the approach required to ensure they don't get a woman and are continually married to palmela.

Last edited by fusion2; 08-28-2015 at 04:49 PM..

Old 08-28-2015, 05:30 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times
Default Interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
Here is a more complete link to all the video's posted by this South American tourist expose Toronto who's goal seems to be to rant and rave about how horrible the women are in this city, how they are rabidly 'feminist' and how poor its economy is.. Now lets see if expose Toronto continues to post anti Toronto video's.. I mean think about how silly it would be for a tourist to be so obsessed with Toronto - walking through a bunch of parks and posting rooshv video's - like seriously what tourist would do this - hasn't he heard of the CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, AGO, ROM etc - why would an innocent tourist go walking about through public parks day and night in search of 'feminist' protests and post about a housing bubble/apparent economic woes in the city at exactly the same time coinciding with this Rooshv guy coming here.. Does that defy logic? Does it not seem extraordinarily odd behaviour for a 'tourist' - I hope so!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCns...ECv8UQQ/videos

Am I the only person in here who finds it totally disturbing that you have a group of men so bent on misrepresenting millions of women in the city/metro and throwing this feminist conspiracy nonsense around like there's no tomorrow.. I actually think these guys are really really sad and exactly the approach required to ensure they don't get a woman and are continually married to palmela.
That is messed up? Stupid people actually do that stuff. The only things that really threw me off was the fact he knew the reporter's name. Messed up and pathetic. If that is true what a sneaky bugger making it seem like he was just an innocent tourist lol. Wow that is crazy. Why would anyone do that lol.

Old 08-28-2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
That is messed up? Stupid people actually do that stuff. The only things that really threw me off was the fact he knew the reporter's name. Messed up and pathetic. If that is true what a sneaky bugger making it seem like he was just an innocent tourist lol. Wow that is crazy. Why would anyone do that lol.
I think you got it right - its just messed up, crazy, stupid and pathetic .. Something that is hard for any sane person to try to relate to at all.

Old 08-29-2015, 03:27 AM

Quote:
This so called 'tourist' has a youtube channel called 'expose toronto' - All his video's are attacks against either Toronto or the Canadian economy.. I found it extraordinarily odd that an innocent tourist would be so anti Toronto in his video's and have such an agenda.. Ultimately I think we have a pretty small and vocal group who are at almost every turn trying to promote this sort of Toronto feminist conspiracy..
I'm not sure who the tourist is, but to respond to your 2nd question, there is a feminist conspiracy in Toronto. Social justice warrior mobs were calling for Roosh's blood on the streets of Montreal and Toronto.
Roosh V presented his lecture in Berlin, NYC, Washington DC and London, England and he didn't get harassed to the extent that the Canadian establishment and leftist society had created to harm Roosh V.

Mayor John Tory, Councillor Norm Kelly and other politicians from the Greater Toronto Area were quick to denounce Roosh V, and they encouraged feminist lynch mobs to shut down his event.

If that isn't a feminist conspiracy, Denial is not just the river in Egypt. I doubt Toronto people would even know where The Nile is, because they haven't travelled a lot and they listened to their female teachers spout Marxist garbage all day.

Old 08-29-2015, 03:32 AM

Quote:
I think you got it right - its just messed up, crazy, stupid and pathetic .. Something that is hard for any sane person to try to relate to at all.
I wonder why you leftist Toronto people always label people such as Roosh and other critics of the feminist movement of Toronto with ad-hominems?

I watched that video again, and the person who was recording was harassed by the feminist protesters in the presence of MPP Cheri DiNovo and other public figures.

Now don't deny that. The feminists even told the guy to get out of Canada and it sounded like a xenophobic undertone.

If Toronto was that great, why did Roosh V have to hire extra security for his event and spend thousands of dollars to hire personal bodyguards while he was in Toronto locked inside a hotel room because the feminist and SJW mob were after him in Toronto?

The Roosh V experience is evidence that freedom of speech no longer exists in Canada. All it takes is for one feminist to smear someone's name, and the media and politicians back her side to harass and bully people such as Roosh for exercising his right to free speech.

Old 08-29-2015, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallJames View Post
I'm not sure who the tourist is, but to respond to your 2nd question, there is a feminist conspiracy in Toronto. Social justice warrior mobs were calling for Roosh's blood on the streets of Montreal and Toronto.
Roosh V presented his lecture in Berlin, NYC, Washington DC and London, England and he didn't get harassed to the extent that the Canadian establishment and leftist society had created to harm Roosh V.

Mayor John Tory, Councillor Norm Kelly and other politicians from the Greater Toronto Area were quick to denounce Roosh V, and they encouraged feminist lynch mobs to shut down his event.

If that isn't a feminist conspiracy, Denial is not just the river in Egypt. I doubt Toronto people would even know where The Nile is, because they haven't travelled a lot and they listened to their female teachers spout Marxist garbage all day.
As a said before, look at all this guys posts on youtube - this so called tourist and ask yourself if it makes sense that an innocent 'tourist' from S.A would come to Toronto for this stuff, in one of his video's he is walking through a park at night looking for 'feminists' - makes no sense to me at all lol.

Actually the first I ever heard of this Rooshv guy was as a result of a post in here. I actually agree that politicians and the media probably shouldn't have even given this guy the time of day. How many tickets did he have sold to his event? I bet you 10 dollars to a hole in a donut it was less than 100.. This is not like a guy who commands a movement of 10's or hundreds of thousands of people in each city he goes to selling out Skydome's.. He's a small fry 'activist', blogger and author of sex tourism books.. He's also part of the manosphere on the internet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manosphere

As for the 'feminist' movement - what exactly is this.. You are making reference to a protest. Toronto has 1000's of protests every year from a variety of groups.. I'm sure many have their points but in most cases the average person in this city man or woman is simply doing their own thing living their life. No group represents a 'city'.

As for Rooshv and security - again I've never heard of this guy before.. I know he had a real rough time with a group in Montreal who videotaped him getting beer dumped/thrown at him telling him to get out of Montreal and Canada - maybe he has really targeted and peeved off certain groups or he's making a mountain out of a mole hill for well - publicity... He's sort of succeeded with publicity tbh, i'm sure more people know of him than before but ultimately most people will won't support him because they simply don't live and don't relate to his experiences.. So, there's a small group of disenfranchised and disgruntled men who can't get laid or can't find a woman - that Is Toronto's problem because? Sounds like a personal problem to me.

I'm shocked that this even needs to be mentioned.. Labelling me a 'leftist' is just nonsense btw but to be expected from someone with polar views on most any issues by the looks of it.

Last edited by fusion2; 08-29-2015 at 08:58 AM..

Old 08-29-2015, 09:06 AM

7,363 posts, read 8,403,667 times
I just watched the rest of his videos on the "expose toronto" channel. The guy is a nutcase. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the same guy that complains on here about women in Toronto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallJames View Post

Now don't deny that. The feminists even told the guy to get out of Canada and it sounded like a xenophobic undertone.
Oh come on, they said that after he said "**** Canada" numerous times. Any where else on the planet he would have gotten his teeth stomped out. Those people were nice to him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto