Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2016, 07:07 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,726,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadmike View Post
Women in North America initiate 70% of divorces. Who is the one being disposable? This is mostly no fault divorce it isn't due to violence, etc.
I can't relate none of my freinds are divorced.

Old 05-08-2016, 07:14 AM

Default Lol so not true!!!!!

Quote:
A career women works 37 hours a week? LOL Seriously my sister is a career woman and she works a lot of over time. Many women in Asia that are career women work a lot longer hours. There are laws in America, I am not sure about Canada where there's a quota requirement for hiring. That means women will get jobs instead of men just because they are women. Schools are designed for females not males. This is why we have more women in university than men. I'm not point blame. Most women won't date down. Also having a baby isn't that stressful compared to a job. Many men love spending time with the kids even when they are a baby.
You have no idea what you are taking about. Taking care of a new born and toddler is the most stressful thing I have ever had to do. At work you don't have that level of direct responsibility 24/7. New borns are scary!!! You clearly don't have kids or were not very involved in their care to make that comment. They need 24/7 attention and are very very very delicate. By comparison being at work at my professional job was a breeze. Oh not to mention you body gets all messed up giving birth to them so it is not exactly as easy as you are making it out to be.

Old 05-08-2016, 07:22 AM

Default ?

Quote:
A career women works 37 hours a week? LOL Seriously my sister is a career woman and she works a lot of over time. Many women in Asia that are career women work a lot longer hours. There are laws in America, I am not sure about Canada where there's a quota requirement for hiring. That means women will get jobs instead of men just because they are women. Schools are designed for females not males. This is why we have more women in university than men. I'm not point blame. Most women won't date down. Also having a baby isn't that stressful compared to a job. Many men love spending time with the kids even when they are a baby.
I got to laugh because what you are saying sounds like what men that don't have the skills to get jobs they want say when women are selected in stead of them. I know many women like myself with professional jobs. We were choosen because we are the best choice based on skills not to meet any quota. No company is going to settle for less for top positions.

Old 05-08-2016, 08:03 AM

Default ?

Quote:
Go to youtube and look up John Gray a relationship expert who has helped thousands of couples in person. Women aren't happy having a career because it's tailor to men. The book Work with Me shows proof.
My personal interest in work in many to get money to buy and get the stuff I want which is the same for any man I know. I woukd just help people for free if I did not need money, but that is not now the world usually works. I think what you are saying could be true for some women, but most men and women would not want to work if they did not have to. Also I personally think pretty poorly of the whole self help industry and their patrons. They all seem to be looking for the wizard of oz to solve their problems.

Old 05-08-2016, 08:09 AM

Default Lol...

Quote:
If you don't want anything serious why do you expect men to go out with you? If it's not a relationship it is a **** buddy arrangement. Why do you expect men to court or do anything to impress you. Giving sex to men before marriage is crazy because a woman have given her jewels. You shouldn't even be complaining. It's just a FWB.
Oh boy ... her jewels lol? Come on how silly is this comment. Someone is appearing to lack some life experience.

Old 05-08-2016, 11:45 AM

281 posts, read 327,546 times
This new guy sounds awfully familiar....

Old 05-09-2016, 02:44 AM

169 posts, read 111,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
I got to laugh because what you are saying sounds like what men that don't have the skills to get jobs they want say when women are selected in stead of them. I know many women like myself with professional jobs. We were choosen because we are the best choice based on skills not to meet any quota. No company is going to settle for less for top positions.

You're using personal attacks not logic or data. I'm Asian so with the diversity crap I have a better chance getting a job than a white male. If I was a female Asian it would probably be even easier.

Vast majority of Canadian firms reject gender diversity policies

Vast majority of Canadian firms reject gender diversity policies - The Globe and Mail

Google's latest diversity report shows only small gains - Fortune

Old 05-09-2016, 02:47 AM

Quote:
You have no idea what you are taking about. Taking care of a new born and toddler is the most stressful thing I have ever had to do. At work you don't have that level of direct responsibility 24/7. New borns are scary!!! You clearly don't have kids or were not very involved in their care to make that comment. They need 24/7 attention and are very very very delicate. By comparison being at work at my professional job was a breeze. Oh not to mention you body gets all messed up giving birth to them so it is not exactly as easy as you are making it out to be.

More Japanese workers dying from overwork or karoshi

More Japanese workers dying from overwork or karoshi

Is Work Killing You? In China, Workers Die at Their Desks

Is Work Killing You? In China, Workers Die at Their Desks - Bloomberg

Old 05-09-2016, 02:51 AM

Quote:
I can't relate none of my freinds are divorced.

Quote:
According to research that Rosenfeld presented at the American Sociological Association’s annual meeting last week, these heightened expectations can leave women feeling worse off in marriage than men. In a survey of 2,262 adults in heterosexual partnerships over the course of five years, Rosenfeld found that women initiate divorces 69 per cent of the time.
https://www.thestar.com/life/2015/08...e-divorce.html

Old 05-09-2016, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Oh boy ... her jewels lol? Come on how silly is this comment. Someone is appearing to lack some life experience.

Slow But Sure: Does the Timing of Sex During Dating Matter?

Slow But Sure: Does the Timing of Sex During Dating Matter? | Family Studies

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto