Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 07:47 PM

49 posts, read 83,170 times

Advertisements

Hey me and a friend are looking for something fun to do on Halloween. LIke for adults done screamers last year was not very impressed.

Anyone know of anything interesting in this area? I understand there is more in amierca was hoping not to travel that far.

ANy cool Halloween related plays or expos or haunted mansions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2015, 05:30 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,726,194 times
It is on a Saturday this year. Every bar and night club in the city is going to be having a Halloween event. There is Halloween Haunt at Canada's wonderland. I have heard it was good. There is also this haunter house for chair in Thornhill Woods Haunted House - Ontario (It seems more for kids). There are also Toronto ghost tours (Fusion2) mentioned this. The bars and night clubs usually have contests for best costumes and stuff like that.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:36 PM

yeah done the bar thing too many times tho we dont party anymore or drink so wanted to do something really cool and interesting for adults

did screamers last year fort fright was so cool did that one year also

did wonderland also

Old 10-21-2015, 02:43 PM

okay we booked 2 nights at the fairmount royal york is suppose to be haunted

Old 10-21-2015, 03:14 PM

Default Forget the haunted part ...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba0095 View Post
okay we booked 2 nights at the fairmount royal york is suppose to be haunted
They also have really wicked high tea, really nice rooms and really wicked indoor swiming pool! Have fun ! (Please note I am super jealous ). If I died in Royal York I would be tempted to kick around too (Just in case it happens... I will be by the pool). Hey if your theme is haunted the Hockey Hall of Fame and The Keg Mansion in Toronto should not be too far by and are also consider haunted locations. Worse case you don't see a ghost at the Keg... you will likely still have a great meal !

Old 10-21-2015, 03:22 PM

Hey have you done this yet. They have the tours on halloween too and it is also downtown. Fusion2 mentioned this. I have not tried it yet. The Haunted Walk of Toronto | Haunted Walks Inc. I might try it out this week depending on the weather.

Old 10-21-2015, 04:55 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,879,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Hey have you done this yet. They have the tours on halloween too and it is also downtown. Fusion2 mentioned this. I have not tried it yet. The Haunted Walk of Toronto | Haunted Walks Inc. I might try it out this week depending on the weather.
Just for the record I've never done this tour before so can't vouch if its good or not.. I just mentioned it because I saw it for half price on Groupon and read about it.. Tripadvisor gives it good reviews but like anything its really an individual thing.

Old 10-21-2015, 06:46 PM

no is it near the royall fairmount? maybe we can go to that while staying there?

2 nights i hope it is worth it

Old 10-21-2015, 06:50 PM

i did the ottawa ghost walk and kingston they were okay was hoping for something more scary like a local seance lol

Old 10-21-2015, 08:04 PM

Default I saw the group on too

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
Just for the record I've never done this tour before so can't vouch if its good or not.. I just mentioned it because I saw it for half price on Groupon and read about it.. Tripadvisor gives it good reviews but like anything its really an individual thing.
I think it would be worth a try just for the heck of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto