Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 09:29 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,052,144 times

Advertisements

Getting tired of these threads backed up by nothing but hyperbole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 05:22 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,883,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Getting tired of these threads backed up by nothing but hyperbole.
Yeah its just so immature it isn't even worth engaging in discussion about..

Old 06-07-2016, 06:00 PM

800 posts, read 730,563 times
Then don't talk about it. It's obviously the hottest topic in these toronto forums.

Old 06-07-2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
Then don't talk about it. It's obviously the hottest topic in these toronto forums.
Don't tell me what to post in here. I'll post what I want to post about. If I think these threads are silly and immature i'll say they are silly and immature.

I'm not telling you what you can and can't post.

Flame threads are always the most popular anyway.

Old 06-07-2016, 07:09 PM

800 posts, read 730,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
Don't tell me what to post in here. I'll post what I want to post about. If I think these threads are silly and immature i'll say they are silly and immature.

I'm not telling you what you can and can't post.

Flame threads are always the most popular anyway.
Well you were quite engaging in a silly topic. So i guess you like to talk about silly things.

Why waste time if you think it's so silly?

Old 06-07-2016, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Well you were quite engaging in a silly topic. So i guess you like to talk about silly things.

Why waste time if you think it's so silly?
Hey i'm human - i'll talk about a lot of things -even silly things. It doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion on the silliness - it largely is. I also think there is immaturity here - absolutely. Developing a mature outlook takes time and for some longer than others.

Old 06-08-2016, 06:04 PM

701 posts, read 1,032,579 times
Quote:
I found that comment wierd but also summing up a good portion of toronto women. They get offended when I say they are prudish yet continually make prudish statements. I find that as well. The inability for people to call a spade a spade without being offended. For women to fight tooth and nail for 'full figured' women not to be fat shamed. Then turn around and not be receptive to men hitting on them is wierd behavior. I guess they want it both ways. They want to be prudish yet be considered fun loving in the same breath. LIke wow. I'm a miserable failure here though so obviously it's just me hating on the city
Exactly.

I think they're just on some weird power trip because they're afraid to be open and receptive. I'm not sure what they're afraid of, since Anna earlier complained that Toronto guys are wimps when it comes to initiating something with someone. But it's so much easier for them to just sit back and be all "don't come near me, sexist!" than it is to take a risk opening up.

Old 06-08-2016, 06:19 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,727,708 times
Default Lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerbilzak View Post
Exactly.

I think they're just on some weird power trip because they're afraid to be open and receptive. I'm not sure what they're afraid of, since Anna earlier complained that Toronto guys are wimps when it comes to initiating something with someone. But it's so much easier for them to just sit back and be all "don't come near me, sexist!" than it is to take a risk opening up.
I think you have been bumping in to a lot of mean girls/ women lol. I have a couple freinds like that, but honestly if they are attracted to you they don't respond as rude ex " Ya what ever". These are the ones that really want someone to work for their attention lol. I use to actually be embarrassed by this level of rudeness .... But they are much nicer now lol.

Old 06-10-2016, 02:30 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,052,144 times
People who absolutely suck at dating keep bumping and creating these idiotic threads.

Instead of brushing up on their dating skills they run to their computer and blame somebody else.

How many of these threads do we need? Men in this city can't date. Women in this city can't date. Nobody is friendly. Nobody is approachable. People are so rude. Cry cry cry cry. Work on your game.

No wonder the whiners on this board get shut down so often with their bloody attitude.

Tell your story walking.

Old 06-10-2016, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
People who absolutely suck at dating keep bumping and creating these idiotic threads.

Instead of brushing up on their dating skills they run to their computer and blame somebody else.

How many of these threads do we need? Men in this city can't date. Women in this city can't date. Nobody is friendly. Nobody is approachable. People are so rude. Cry cry cry cry. Work on your game.

No wonder the whiners on this board get shut down so often with their bloody attitude.

Tell your story walking.
I've given what I thought was pretty decent advice on a human level and even though I can be a little caustic at times (often due to the lunacy of some of the rants), I've not even got so much as I appreciate the advice or even a reply. They just go back to more of the same blame something else or blame the city. They don't respond in a genuine fashion because i'm not reinforcing their narrative.

Last edited by fusion2; 06-10-2016 at 07:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto